Drake now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

Who wouldnt welcome a new opportunity to increase their own value?!

I mean, he's okay as a #2 guy. I wouldnt pay him the contract he will likely want. He's defintely still the best back on the roster despite his fumbling and dancing.

What has he done besides the Miami miracle to garner all the love he gets here?

That said: I don’t see how they get anything higher than a 6th.

also, if he gets moved I suspect that means they think one of the young guys is worth finally getting a shot on the field

And the ****ing clown show goes on..... Drake is young and a piece of the puzzle. Idiots all of them Owner to Coach. This nightmare will never end.....

Exactly which puzzle is he a piece to? I feel like the Miami Miracle has bolstered his value in some fan's eyes, outside of that shining moment he's not done a whole hell of a lot.

Trade him.

I like Drake. I think he could be a nice piece in the puzzle. With FA looming though, sign him to a team friendly contract or move him for what you can get. Maybe package him with a late 2021 pick to get back in the 4th in 2020...

Lol @ people being upset about this. I thought it was a foregone conclusion. His contract is up at the end of the season, and he did what exactly to deserve whatever he's likely to ask for? He's nothing close to being a #1 back. You can find those in the mid rounds with ease.

Drake is okay. Ballage is a total bum. Both need to be replaced unless we have something in Walton. That's what they need to find out. Hopefully once Drake is traded, Walton starts and Laird gets a shot. We know what Drake is, and there's nothing in Ballage.

But why? He's not a guy who can be a feature back but he's a good #2 guy, so why create another need for no reason? He's not going to get you much in terms of value at most maybe a 4th which to me isn't worth it. He's also not going to command a big pay day so it's not like he's going to price himself out like Lamar Miller did.

He's a good #2 who just last year had 1012 yards from scrimmage and 9 TDs, what more can you ask for?

But why? He's not a guy who can be a feature back but he's a good #2 guy, so why create another need for no reason? He's not going to get you much in terms of value at most maybe a 4th which to me isn't worth it. He's also not going to command a big pay day so it's not like he's going to price himself out like Lamar Miller did.

He's a good #2 who just last year had 1012 yards from scrimmage and 9 TDs, what more can you ask for?

Because he is replaceable and the Dolphins probably won't resign him after this season.

Back
Top Bottom