As important as Webb was to Marino

Minkah-22
High draft talent
has all the tools

All young
All gone
But the draft picks....whhaaa
oh wait...Walton was good for a couple quarters YAY
Here are 3 young key players that need to be replaced so minus 3 just for these positions
Than roll the dice with the rest having the stooges pick them

What has he done besides the Miami miracle to garner all the love he gets here?

That said: I don’t see how they get anything higher than a 6th.

also, if he gets moved I suspect that means they think one of the young guys is worth finally getting a shot on the field

Averaged 4.6 ypc for career
can catch out of the backfield...See Eagles using the rookie Sanders if we had any kind of clue
Super fast that can bust it on any given play
Has stayed healthy

So not much I guess

Exactly which puzzle is he a piece to? I feel like the Miami Miracle has bolstered his value in some fan's eyes, outside of that shining moment he's not done a whole hell of a lot.

Trade him.

He is a good player. You can't say he is not. He has made more incredible plays than that bud. Go see all his highlights since he has been here. Hey, if you say trade him well I guess I should listen to you piasano. But, you also need to see his value to this team not trade value. Just saying.

Averaged 4.6 ypc for career
can catch out of the backfield...See Eagles using the rookie Sanders if we had any kind of clue
Super fast that can bust it on any given play
Has stayed healthy

So not much I guess

Sanders actually goes North though when he runs.

He is a good player. You can't say he is not. He has made more incredible plays than that bud. Go see all his highlights since he has been here. Hey, if you say trade him well I guess I should listen to you piasano. But, you also need to see his value to this team not trade value. Just saying.

These Tank sheep really have short memories
i posted 2 YT's of Drake doing everything expected from an explosive back with mediocrity surrounding him yet all they point to is the MIM
Ostriches

Because he is replaceable and the Dolphins probably won't resign him after this season.

Except 1k yards from scrimmage and 9 TD's from your #2 back is not easily replaceable. Granted he's not playing well this season but given the circumstances I wouldn't hold it against him.

Drake-25
Only RB we have that is a playmaker
4.6yd per career
Very fast
Can catch
Has not been injured
Heard the same "can't start" nonsense about Lamar Miller

Tunsil-25
Watch the vid...nuff said
As important as Webb was to Marino

Minkah-22
High draft talent
has all the tools

All young
All gone
But the draft picks....whhaaa
oh wait...Walton was good for a couple quarters YAY
Here are 3 young key players that need to be replaced so minus 3 just for these positions
Than roll the dice with the rest having the stooges pick them

Can't catch.
Can't block.
Can't break tackles.

I think you forgot those.

I like that he is perfecting his spin move this year.

I would offer up a conditional 6th (if I was Beane in Buffalo). The conditions are on re-signing. If h re-signs in Buffalo that 6th goes to a 4th.

That is the most I would give up for a RB that is about to enter UFA
Pass on that trade offer.You are in the same division that alone will make the payment much higher than a 4th.

I’d say you will be lucky to get a 4th.
Day 2 pick has sailed imo.

but he’s one of few dolphins that have any trade value.

there’s a lot of zero value guys playing

Back
Top Bottom