Drake now... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

I agree conditional is ideal world but I don’t think conditionals can be about contracts only production.

so that extension you’d want I don’t see how it can effect compensation.

maybe I read it wrong but either way drake is much higher on his own value than the league is.

Teams can tie conditions to re-signing.

Yeah a 5th rd pick or so is going to be so helpful for this trainwreck devoid of talent
Fins will have a bazillion in cap space so they could overpay a little to have some semblance of pride and respect for the game
Instead let's extend Davis & Grant!
Geniuses

Just let him finish the season out here. The 6th or 7th that he would get isn’t worth anything.

But why? He's not a guy who can be a feature back but he's a good #2 guy, so why create another need for no reason? He's not going to get you much in terms of value at most maybe a 4th which to me isn't worth it. He's also not going to command a big pay day so it's not like he's going to price himself out like Lamar Miller did.

He's a good #2 who just last year had 1012 yards from scrimmage and 9 TDs, what more can you ask for?
Agreed. And he’s fast. And yes, he was valuable BEFORE the Miami Miracle. I recall KO return TDs and some long TD runs. The whole team sucks this year so no one looks good. Lawrence Taylor would look like he sucked on this team for crying out loud. Drake has talent unlike any of our other backs. Good role player as you say who can help you win games. We really want to make this extra hard on ourselves.

I’d trade every player on this team except for x right now.

you can have any of them. Make an offer lol

I wouldnt trade Preston Williams, Godchaux, X. Maybe Prince because he has some untapped potential and we wouldn't get anything from him. I am liking what I am seeing from Geisicki this year though so far.

No big loss imo. He'll make a play from time to time but he's never going to be the guy for us so get what you can for him.

Yeah a 5th rd pick or so is going to be so helpful for this trainwreck devoid of talent
Fins will have a bazillion in cap space so they could overpay a little to have some semblance of pride and respect for the game
Instead let's extend Davis & Grant!
Geniuses

Wouldn't Drake fit in with those poor resignings? Why keep doing it?

For sale sign should be up on everyone on this team minus x.

we aren’t developing any studs in house right now. It’s obvious

Good luck with these clowns starting from scratch and developing anything

Only good OL in a decade fell in their lap and these jokers have to replace an entire team?
hahahahahahahahahahahahah...fingers got tired hahahahahahahahahahahahh

Back
Top Bottom