Drake now... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

jackofalltrades.png

Good luck with these clowns starting from scratch and developing anything

Only good OL in a decade fell in their lap and these jokers have to replace an entire team?
hahahahahahahahahahahahah...fingers got tired hahahahahahahahahahahahh

The guys buying the groceries is a major concern. Can’t argue with it.

it’s how we are sitting here with for sale signs on everything anyways and little to no value to even offer.

just a roster chalk full of jags and players you won’t ever get your draft pick return on.

selling low but on guys who aren’t build around difference makers anyways.

For sale sign should be up on everyone on this team minus x.
Honestly, we've gone this far so I don't see why this would be the case. We've let everyone go so why not him? Granted, he's now on his 2nd contract so a team would have to fit him in but with Ramsey going to the Rams, it makes X that much more attractive for a few teams. You think KC, Philadelphia and Seattle wouldn't be interested? Deadline's coming up so let's wait and see if he's still here at month's end. No one is off the table with this crew we have.

Good luck with these clowns starting from scratch and developing anything

Only good OL in a decade fell in their lap and these jokers have to replace an entire team?
hahahahahahahahahahahahah...fingers got tired hahahahahahahahahahahahh
:hi:

Honestly, we've gone this far so I don't see why this would be the case. We've let everyone go so why not him? Granted, he's now on his 2nd contract so a team would have to fit him in but with Ramsey going to the Rams, it makes X that much more attractive for a few teams. You think KC and Seattle wouldn't be interested? Deadline's coming up so let's wait and see if he's still here at month's end. No one is off the table with this crew we have.

cap implications primary reason. he will be here.

You can't really call put his 2018 production on a #2 back scale either.... because he wasn't a #2 back.

You easily can actually. Last year there were 4 teams who had 2 HB's get 900+ yards of scrimmage the Bear, the Chargers, the Pats, and the Titans.

The Bears #1 HB got 270 touches while the #2 HB got 170+8 TDs
The Chargers #1 HB got 225 touches while the #2 HB got 145+6 TDs
The Pats #1 HB got 216 touches while the #2 Hb got 181+12 TDs
The Titans #1 HB got 230 touches while the #2 HB got 214+2 Tds

Last year Drake had 173 touches and 9 TDs which is very much comparable to every single #2 back on this list except maybe the Chargers but not by a large amount. If he went to a team with a decent supporting cast and a solid #1 HB he would be a good #2 back.

You easily can actually. Last year there were 4 teams who had 2 HB's get 900+ yards of scrimmage the Bear, the Chargers, the Pats, and the Titans.

The Bears #1 HB got 270 touches while the #2 HB got 170+8 TDs
The Chargers #1 HB got 225 touches while the #2 HB got 145+6 TDs
The Pats #1 HB got 216 touches while the #2 Hb got 181+12 TDs
The Titans #1 HB got 230 touches while the #2 HB got 214+2 Tds

Last year Drake had 173 touches and 9 TDs which is very much comparable to every single #2 back on this list except maybe the Chargers but not by a large amount. If he went to a team with a decent supporting cast and a solid #1 HB he would be a good #2 back.

Give it up
Facts and logic will not change the tankers thoughts
Drake is not easily replaced except on a team of very bad coaches and players which is where we stand

Another stupid reason people blamed Gase is now being cleared up. People complained he didn't use Drake. Now another staff is doing the same thing. Interesting. I swear I thought that was Gase fault he didn't use Drake. Oh well. This last draft class with Dieter sucking is Def Gase and Tannebum's fault for sure! No Doubt

I would offer up a conditional 6th (if I was Beane in Buffalo). The conditions are on re-signing. If h re-signs in Buffalo that 6th goes to a 4th.

That is the most I would give up for a RB that is about to enter UFA

Learn more about the compensatory draft pick process, then you'll know more about what it is, you're offering.

Learn more about the compensatory draft pick process, then you'll know more about what it is, you're offering.

Ok then tell me in what world would a Drake pull a 4th round Compensatory Pick.

I said CONDITIONAL Pick. BIG Difference maybe learn more about English and you will realize what you are posting.

Back
Top Bottom