Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Lots of ways Miami could go in the draft. What would be your dream 1-2 pick scenario? Here are a few that I thought of for discussion.

Mayfield/Andrews
You get a potential franchise quarterback and one of his favorite targets at a position of need. Will Mayfield get out of the top 10?

Guice/Andrews
You give Tannehill and the offense exactly what it needs to take that next step and perhaps become dynamic.

James/Michel
Possibly the BPA in each round. Neither necessarily fills one of the biggest needs, although James can be used in a lot of ways. Michel is pretty dynamic.

Vea/Jefferson
Get the biggest needs right off the bat.

Smith/Andrews
Another way to address two big needs.

dream scenario is that 5 QBs go top 10 ensuring that one of Saquon, Quentin, Chubb, Minkah, Ward and Edmunds is available.

such a large gap back to the 2nd round, but hope something similar happens and the Fins draft bpa instead of for need.

one cool scenario would be drafting both Edmunds brothers (at LB and S).

Rd 1: Edmunds/Fitzpatrick/James/Bryan/Allen

Rd 2: Elliott/J Jackson/Davis/Vander Esch/Gisecki

Vita Vea and Deshon Elliot
This would be horrific. Using a first to fill a position our cap will pay 20m+ for over the next 2 years. Reaching in the second on someone who'll be there in the 3rd while passing on a TE (position this team has completely neglected for 20+ years). If this happens I will cry a single tear.

Elliott won't be there in the 3rd. He's a really good FS in a draft without many. His instincts are top notch. We'd be lucky to get him at 42

Like it or not we need a stout DT that can take two guys. Vea is 6'5 340 and would instantly command two people, allowing everyone else 1on1s. Suh should have never been in that role at 305 and with superior pass rush skills. We should have put Suh rushing a gap and having someone like Vea with him.

Elliot is one of the top coverage safeties that would allow more hybrid looks with TJ and Reshad playing in the box more.

Idk, it wouldnt be horrific to me at all.

Like it or not we need a stout DT that can take two guys. Vea is 6'5 340 and would instantly command two people, allowing everyone else 1on1s. Suh should have never been in that role at 305 and with superior pass rush skills. We should have put Suh rushing a gap and having someone like Vea with him.

Elliot is one of the top coverage safeties that would allow more hybrid looks with TJ and Reshad playing in the box more.

Idk, it wouldnt be horrific to me at all.
I'm still not understanding. You're saying take vita so he can take on doubles. But that is what Suh did. How is this any different? How is it supposed to be better? Is vita better than Suh?

Elliott won't be there in the 3rd. He's a really good FS in a draft without many. His instincts are top notch. We'd be lucky to get him at 42
I am groot.
No way Elliot goes before 42! No way!!
I am groot. :) great character

Back
Top Bottom