Drew Asks Miami To Trade Freeman... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Asks Miami To Trade Freeman...

I don't get why so many people out here keep saying that Marion is almost finished! The guy has had a solid performance consistently for many years. IMO, the guy has a least a few more years left on this team. He's overlooked alot, but his play-maker ability if you remember, has saved this team's a** a few times in the past.

P-Nut, you are crazy! No way Freeman starts at any Safety spot unless of course Marion or Knight get injured. Knight has locked the job up. Freeman is even behind Wooden....shows how much he is being outplayed. Knight is just doing what he does and that is be a playmaker. Make the hits, Intercept the balls and Force the Fumbles. I mean Freeman did not do any of these last year....he did get burned though. :evil: I guess it sucks that he got burned, but If he didn't we would have never gotten Sammy Knight :evil:

Sammy Knight is only 27, he's just getting into his prime.

I thought that Freeman was going to replace Marion next season. Guess not.

Arturo sucks, and Marion is only like 33 or 34.. not that old.. he has lots of gas in his tank in my opinion

Marion is 31 and a 10 year veteran. I say he has 2 more years left at most. However, I don't think that Freeman is his replacement. Freeman is fast as hell but doesn't have the instincts fo rthe BIG play!

Oh ok even better marion being 31.. look at guys like rod woodson or someone that old, marion can still play for like 3 or 4 years IMO...

i think they should trade freeman , cause he's worth a little something right now to other teams maybe we can get a 4th or 5th rounder for him, anyways we're going to loss him next year matters well get something thats decent for him now, i think a 4th or 5th is not bad :rolleyes:

Depending on our cap situation next year, I doubt Marion is released.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Why do you like Arturo? The guy is total garbage. The only way he will see the field this year is if there is an injury. This guy was BY FAR the worst Dolphins starting defender last year. Sammy Knight was a great signing because he is so much better than Freeman. Knight will have a good year and the only way that he won't start a game is if he is injured. He beat our Arturo for a job, and he did it very quickly as well. It just shows how much better Knight is.

Should we trade Arturo? No, and it won't happen as well. He is good depth, but lets just hope he never starts.

I gotta say, freeman was a lot of our problems on D last year against Buffalo, and KC in particular. I saw him last week get used against Jax against the backups. the guy doesnt play his positioning very well. knight is the exact opposite. thanks sammy! i love you!:D

I wish there would be some site with pictures Sammy Knight in a Fins Jersey.

Marion has 3, 4 maybe EVEN 5 years left in him. People are playing until they hit 40 now a days.

If we could get a 3rd or a 4th rounder for him i think we should do it. Too much value to not pull the trigger, freeman didnt show much last season but his stock is as high as its gonna get for now.

Brock is my boy. Know that before I write this. Realisitly, Brock should have been in another uniform 2 seasons ago. We have been blessed by the fact he has resigned......twice. The fact is, he will have a high cap number next season. Combine that with his age, and it makes it very unlikely he stays. The longer we keep him, the longer we wait for a replacement that will be needed in a few years anyways. Lastly, anyone who i still playing when they are 40 is extremely lucky. I say the average starter's age of retirement is 34.......

Back
Top Bottom