Drew Brees Jersey Number | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees Jersey Number

chambers84 said:
Drew Brees wore #9 in San Diego, but in College he wore #15 at Purdue. Does anybody know why Brees chose to wear #9?? I Would rather see him wear #15 if he did indeed sign with us, looking at #9 would bring me back some nightmares of you know who.......

Thoughts??

Do you mean the nightmare of the last QB to win a playoff game for this franchise???? With that, wouldnt "13" give you 62-7 nightmares. Some of you are unbelievable, JF did nothing but give heart, soul and guts for this organization and people continue to rip him!!!! Its a freaking Jersey number!

chambers84 said:
Drew Brees wore #9 in San Diego, but in College he wore #15 at Purdue. Does anybody know why Brees chose to wear #9?? I Would rather see him wear #15 if he did indeed sign with us, looking at #9 would bring me back some nightmares of you know who.......

Thoughts??

He wore #9 because of the Splendid Splinter.

He wore #15 because it was there, no one had it so he took it, thats why he was 15. No reason at all but "just there."

Dolphins12thMan said:
Do you mean the nightmare of the last QB to win a playoff game for this franchise???? With that, wouldnt "13" give you 62-7 nightmares. Some of you are unbelievable, JF did nothing but give heart, soul and guts for this organization and people continue to rip him!!!! Its a freaking Jersey number!

I always liked fiedler. Id like to have him as Brees' backup.

I would take his college number 15, plus his pro number 9 and divide by 2, and get the number 12. That's the number I would want Brees to wear in a Fins uni.

Back
Top Bottom