Drew Brees Jersey Number | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees Jersey Number

I had a dream, a quarterback wearing number 11 was raising the Vince Lombardi trophy. He was a big guy. Dosnt Culpepper wear 11? I forget. Either way, it was a dream but it was one of those Final Destination type dreams, it seemed so real.

lets see now 13 is marino, 12 greise (bob), so how about 11 for brees???? what do ya think??

PassRush said:
I had a dream, a quarterback wearing number 11 was raising the Vince Lombardi trophy. He was a big guy. Dosnt Culpepper wear 11? I forget. Either way, it was a dream but it was one of those Final Destination type dreams, it seemed so real.

Maybe it was Gus! :lol:

If he wears the #9 I'm sellin all of my dolphins stuff and aburning my season tickets. I mean OMFG fer sure Like he will magically turn in to an ex quarter back from the past....

This has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read. I am actually dumber for spending the time to read it, and dumber yet for replying to it.:smackhead :smackhead :smackhead :smackhead

Se7eN said:
my favorite number is 7 if u could guess but i dont want him to take that cause thats what my jersey with my name says and i was mad when AJ took it but i would think 15 is ok if he wants 2 or 12 are fly too

Griese has 12.

What are you smoking?

It's too soon for another Miami QB to wear #9.

I just have a real bad taste in my mouth for that jersey number. :mad:

I hope he goes back to #15 :wink:

I think if he keeps 9 that would be good...it'll bring a new reason for us all to like #9...and make us forget about ears :)

Back
Top Bottom