Drew Brees Jersey Number | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees Jersey Number

honestly i can care less of which number he wears just as long as we get him and he plays well then who really cares

You guys hate on Fiedler too much. He wasn't great, but he was as good as could be expected from an undrafted player with no starting experience before he was signed here. Ya know Brees is kind of built like Jay, it is gonna look weird with him at 9.

15 wasn't available by San Diego

The number 15 wasn't available from San Diego when he was drafted (not sure why though). He was the 1st draft pick of the 2nd round and not many people get their choice of numbers being from the 2nd round unless it happens to be available.

Personally I wish he would go back to 15 like his Purdue days so we could nickname him F-15 (like the jet) because in college and high school he put up prolific passing yards & touchdowns.

Who cares what his number is? Can't wait for free agency to start so we can actually talk aboyt things that really matter.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm not positive, but I think he has to be on the team before he gets a number.

Yeah right now he's #0... the exact number of roster spots he currently occupies.

You don't think theres a Lions, Vikings, Jets, or Raiders forum somehere discussing the exact same thing?

Yeah right now he's #0... the exact number of roster spots he currently occupies.
You don't think theres a Lions, Vikings, Jets, or Raiders forum somehere discussing the exact same thing?

Yes those teams are discussing the same thing but the only team Brees has publically said he wishes to visit is Miami. He will go to the right team situation that fits his style and best chance of getting to the Super Bowl. I just can't see him going to any of those other teams. We'll know soon enough though once San Diego makes a mental fart of letting him go.

Joe(ex-charger) said:

Yes those teams are discussing the same thing but the only team Brees has publically said he wishes to visit is Miami. He will go to the right team situation that fits his style and best chance of getting to the Super Bowl. I just can't see him going to any of those other teams. We'll know soon enough though once San Diego makes a mental fart of letting him go.

Yeah Chargers GM AJ Smith will ether be labeled a genus or a hack for this move. If Brees returns to ProBowl form and we win a few in January while the Bolts strugle with Rivers, Bolts fans------->:boohoo:

Of course if Brees cant recover and doesnt have the arm str left to flop the ball past the LOS, wild Rivers takes them to the dance, well we will be the ones doing the :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom