Drew Brees Jersey Number | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Brees Jersey Number

AquaInferno said:
Exactly. I just want him in a Phins uni in 06, I don't care what number it is as long as the name is Brees.

VERY TRUE! man Im pumped:D :D

As far as I'm concerned, he can have any number he wants...except 13.

chirkware said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can have any number he wants...except 13.
Guaranteed he won`t be wearing #13...or #12. He can wear #00 for all I care, just get his a** in here!!

dorsaroll156 said:
id rather see him in 9.15 would look weird to me.

:lol: when i first read this i though you said you wanted him to wear # 9.15 becuz it would look wierd.

chambers84 said:
Drew Brees wore #9 in San Diego, but in College he wore #15 at Purdue. Does anybody know why Brees chose to wear #9?? I Would rather see him wear #15 if he did indeed sign with us, looking at #9 would bring me back some nightmares of you know who.......

Thoughts??

Thats ridiculous. Did Ricky bring back nightmares of Cecil Collins? :shakeno: Who cares what number he gets, IF HE COMES.

Se7eN said:
my favorite number is 7 if u could guess but i dont want him to take that cause thats what my jersey with my name says and i was mad when AJ took it but i would think 15 is ok if he wants 2 or 12 are fly too
i could be wrong but im pretty sure that number 12 is retired because of bob griese cause frerotte would have taken it if he could cause he was number 12 in minnesota

He'll be #9 and he will be awesome. I can't wait for real talent at the Quarterback position again. Man, what a dry spell it has been, one loser after another, although Gus really wasn't bad. Brees, Ronnie, CC and McMike. Not bad!! Let's land this guy ASAP and make it official.

He wore #9 instead of #15 with the chargers because i believe 15 is retired Jack Kemp.
Not 100% sure though.

I want to see #4. I've never seen a Fin in the #4 and it is my favorite number. I wear it on my high school baseball and basketball team. Who was the last #4 for the Dolphins? I know this really isn't even an option for Drew, but it's what i would like to see.

FinfanNVa72 said:
He wore #9 instead of #15 with the chargers because i believe 15 is retired Jack Kemp.
Not 100% sure though.

Didn't Kemp play for the Bills? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom