Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone I will post tonight at 11 ET...I will post all news that I hear from Ch 4,6,7 and 10. Stay tuned....

We got a preview on the 10:00 news......Drew teased: "If the Dolphins gave him a new contract he will be back."

Also teased: "I think he will be back."

Drew says its about money and he wants a new contract. Ricky will get a new contract and be back with the team making a lot more money. I guess some of you owe Section an apology...I don't know how only Drew has this knowledge. More to come.

No apology needed........He went further...he said it's basically a done deal that he will be back.....

This is f'ing ridiculus. If RW comes back in a Dolphins uniform, I will surrender my medical license.

I saw drews views too. I have trouble believeing what he said. I mean why wouldnt he just holdout if he wanted more money?

Drew says we'll go with a thunder and lightning approach with Sammy Morris and Travis Minor, with a lot more work for Rob Konrad. He lists Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, and Anthony Thomas as guys that are potential targets.

I think this is all just speculation from that f'ing weasel Rosnehaus. The guy is a world class scumbag. Why are we even entertaining this. We have a new season to get ready for. F Ricky Willaims

I'm not gonna lie, i'm hopeful and would welcome him back with open arms. My question is that couldn't this be just Drew using this to aid his client (ogun) in contract talks. I mean, if it was about money then how come the front office was so shocked, it didn't ever leak that he wanted more money, i'm sure they would have worked something out had he even just threatened to retire. Don't you think?

LOL! Drew just dissed Fiedler and Feeley...

the ESPN teaser said that "Coming up: The real reason ricky retired" etc........i have to sit through the yankees-BoSox until then though :(

Back
Top Bottom