Drew's Views | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Section126 said:
Damn..you are late...all of that was posted in my thread an hour ago and on your thread 15 minutes before you posted it....thanks for nothing. :tongue:

Because I watched the whole Football Segment before I posted. Your Welcome. I hope you had fun waisting your time by readin a "nothing" thread. :shakeno:

Section126 said:
Damn..you are late...all of that was posted in my thread an hour ago and on your thread 15 minutes before you posted it....thanks for nothing. :tongue:

So what?

like CO84 said... it's not your forum...relax.

Prime Time said:
Because I watched the whole Football Segment before I posted. Your Welcome. I hope you had fun waisting your time by readin a "nothing" thread. :shakeno:
Dude, you need to take an anger management course.......you didn't see the :tongue: in my post?

guys instead of fighting can we plz deliever the news to people not fortuante enuff to get any programs about the Fins on TV?Plz?

Anger management? Because of something I typed on the computer? Good One, Smart Guy. :rolleyes:

Section126 said:
Dude, you need to take an anger management course.......you didn't see the :tongue: in my post?

funny... he didn't sound angry to me... perhaps it's a perception thing, but it sounded more like you were trying to get a rise out of him, and he didn't bite....

:tongue:

Section126 said:
CO84 was talking to PT.....I was joking...hence the :tongue: ....get it?

Relax dude.

I'm well aware of who CO84 was talking to... just thought the advise would work well for you also... get it?

Relax dude.

Prime Time said:
You don't have to get into something that you aren't involved in.

No, you don't have any respect for anybody. Also, this is an open forum, so I'll get into whatever I want.

Relax..

WharfRat said:
funny... he didn't sound angry to me... perhaps it's a perception thing, but it sounded more like you were trying to get a rise out of him, and he didn't bite....

This doesn't sound angry: "Thanks Finsflurry...next time Ill ask you to do what I told everyone I would do."

Comon Wharf...who are you kidding? That was the whole point of the thread it seems.....CO84 called him out on it.

I say we all smoke a Ricky Williams inpsired peace pipe. There are no rules, and don't let the man rule you ppl!

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Oliver...

WharfRat said:
I'm well aware of who CO84 was talking to... just thought the advise would work well for you also... get it?

Relax dude.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom