Drew's Views | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

This will further prove that Drew is full of crap. You don't claim to have covered up many years of pot smoking with masking agents to get a new contract. Sorry, you just don't. Which leads me to believe that Ricky is true to his word on why he left... and that money is not an issue.

why would drew list possible targets if ricky was coming back and it was a done deal?

Dolphins17-0 said:
why would drew list possible targets if ricky was coming back and it was a done deal?

Exactly. Rosenhaus is a scumbag and his word is worthless. This is all just his specualtion.

Just because Drew said it... doesn't make it true. Since when did Drew become Ricky's agent?

Exactly. Not that I have any doubt that Drew has insight, but he's not RWs agent.

Drew says we'll go with a thunder and lightning approach with Sammy Morris and Travis Minor, with a lot more work for Rob Konrad. He lists Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, and Anthony Thomas as guys that are potential targets.

I'm hoping they do a thunder and lightning approach with minor/henry.

He list the other RBs after saying if he is wrong then the fins may go after these guys.

Thanks Finsflurry...next time Ill ask you to do what I told everyone I would do. Drew said the following

-It is about money...Ricky wants more of it and although Miami said they wouldn't reveil details he says that it is indeed about the chas.
-He also said Ricky will be back
-This had me confused...He talked about Onterrio Smith, and Michael Bennett, but If Ricky is coming back why talking about possible trades?
-He said this is still not a QB-focused team.
-He said Minor+Morris could carry the load as a thunder and lightning combo.
-He says they will stay put because RW is going to return....

Drew listed Onterrio Smith, Michael Bennett, and A-Train as the possible replacements. He also mentioned a mock up of the thunder/lightning thing with Sammy Morris and Travis Minor(that was laughable).

If Drew is actually right then I'm really going to hate Ricky.I respect his desicion to move on with his life but if all this drama is just for money then I have lost all respect for him.

Prime Time said:
Thanks Finsflurry...next time Ill ask you to do what I told everyone I would do. Drew said the following

You don't have to be so rude, I mean...it's not your forum.

Relax.

I guess Ricky retiring would give him a little more leverage in contract negotiations.

Prime Time said:

-It is about money...Ricky wants more of it and although Miami said they wouldn't reveil details he says that it is indeed about the chas.
-He also said Ricky will be back
-This had me confused...He talked about Onterrio Smith, and Michael Bennett, but If Ricky is coming back why talking about possible trades?
-He said this is still not a QB-focused team.
-He said Minor+Morris could carry the load as a thunder and lightning combo.
-He says they will stay put because RW is going to return....

Damn..you are late...all of that was posted in my thread an hour ago and on your thread 15 minutes before you posted it....thanks for nothing. :tongue:

this is all too crazy to be true. Im so confused:confused:

ChambersOwnz84 said:
You don't have to be so rude, I mean...it's not your forum.

Relax.

You don't have to get into something that you aren't involved in.

Back
Top Bottom