Drew's Views | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

ChambersOwnz84 said:
No, you don't have any respect for anybody. Also, this is an open forum, so I'll get into whatever I want.

Relax..

Don't even start again. Get into whatever you want, It'll just lead to more discussion. I have plenty of respect for guys around here. I don't need you telling me what I have and don't have. In your words.....

RELAX.

Section126 said:
This doesn't sound angry: "Thanks Finsflurry...next time Ill ask you to do what I told everyone I would do."

Comon Wharf...who are you kidding? That was the whole point of the thread it seems.....CO84 called him out on it.

:tongue:

I'm kidding nobody... who are you trying to kid section?

tell me you don't have a running feud with PT... go ahead... try and tell me that. You seem to enjoy taking every opportunity to try and "call him out"... why?

Granted... PT did come off slightly "uppity" with that statement... but when were you and CO84 appointed the official "keep PT in line deputies"?

Relax... just back off the kid, if you feel he breaks TOS, then report the post to the staff...

Thanks!

:tongue:

Prime Time said:
Don't even start again. Get into whatever you want, It'll just lead to more discussion. I have plenty of respect for guys around here. I don't need you telling me what I have and don't have. In your words.....

RELAX.

PT...it's time for you to stop also....

WharfRat said:
:huh:

glad it tickled you... at least that tells me you read and comprehended it.... that's a good first step dude...

It was just funny that you had to get the last word...no matter what......I know what that's about.......

WharfRat said:
Granted... PT did come off slightly "uppity" with that statement... but when were you and CO84 appointed the official "keep PT in line deputies"?

Why's my name in here?

If I see somebody make a rude comment and I want to say something, then I'm gonna.

Back
Top Bottom