DT Keith Traylor released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Keith Traylor released

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
I know that he is going to probably be asking for a lot of money but what do you think?? I think he could help us where we need it the most. Great pickup if he doesnt want a ton of money. Also I'm not sure about his health, was he hurt last season?

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know. It is very hard to tell what Saban is doing with the DT position within the context of what we know of the DT position from our previous defenses.

I don't think Saban will bite on him.

Cheapshotz

Scout Team
Reaction score
One year deal wouldn't be bad. That gives Vickerson a year to develop and we can draft a day 1 DT in the draft next year.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I really can't believe I am about to say this... but we might very well be better off with Keith Traylor than we are with Tim Bowens... :(

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
I really can't believe I am about to say this... but we might very well be better off with Keith Traylor than we are with Tim Bowens... :(
Yeah, I don't even know if Bowens will see the field this year. I hope he does, but the reality is that his carear is probably over.

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
Yeah, I don't even know if Bowens will see the field this year. I hope he does, but the reality is that his carear is probably over.

The sad thing is you know that Tim-Bo really wants to play... the guy has fire in his belly...

I remember reading an article like 3 years ago... where a reporter asked various players... "If you where in a bar fight and you could only have 1 guy at your side who would it be"... EVERYBODY said "Tim-Bo! without a doubt..." I also remember one of the players saying something to the effect that he wouldn't even want to be close to Tim-Bo even if he was on his side becuz Timmy could get carried away and hurt him too...

Made me think of Timmy in a new light... the guy is a total animal on the field.

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Spray Mucus said:
The sad thing is you know that Tim-Bo really wants to play... the guy has fire in his belly...
QUOTE]

He's got something else in his belly to ;) . If he really wanted to devote himself, he wouldnt be overweight every single year. Shows lack of devotion and pure lazyness if you ask me.

d-day

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
age or not - i say as long as the price is right, sign anybody that will help our team including yesterdays release of kevin hardy

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Club Member
Reaction score
Wow. A Huge plug in the middle and he's athletic. Saban might jump on it and let Timbo go.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Oh please Saban sign Traylor at worst our DL could look like

2- gap DT- Chester, Traylor, Bowens
1- gap DT- Carter, Holliday, Vickerson
4-3 DE- Taylor, Bowens, Roth

Top Bottom