Dt = Post June 1st Cuts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dt = Post June 1st Cuts

What do you guys think about the possibility of trading for Gerald Mccoy? He's 30 years old and has 3 years left on his deal but it is reasonable money at 12 million per. I only say this because the Bucs just spent their 1st round pick on Vita Vea and if they dump Mccoy this year there is only 500k of dead money according to his contract numbers on sportrac.

What do you guys think about the possibility of trading for Gerald Mccoy? He's 30 years old and has 3 years left on his deal but it is reasonable money at 12 million per. I only say this because the Bucs just spent their 1st round pick on Vita Vea and if they dump Mccoy this year there is only 500k of dead money according to his contract numbers on sportrac.

I don't think he's leaving Tampa, but if he were I wouldn't want to spend that kind of money on an aging defensive tackle.

I’m scared to death about the DT position. I have no confidence in anyone of them, being able to occupy multiple blockers. I get the feeling Miami is about to spend stupidly on an over the hill F/A to fill in, as a stop gap, until 2019 and the abundant riches of d-lineman in the draft. And lets not forget a QB to groom behind #17.

If (???) the DTs we have on the roster fail -- this season is going to be beyond ugly! Gotta have some degree of hope they can collectively do a sufficient job as to be at least functionally average. But the simple truth was -- heading into this draft -- the roster simply had more holes than you can fill in 1 draft...

We just need to effectively/efficiently SOLVE PROBLEMS so we're not readdressing the SAME issue over and over... Like we still need upside youth on the OL, a quality developmental QB, DT and... If this season goes like it seemingly is around here all the time -- we'll be exposed for additional needs -- perhaps WR etc.

They will pick up 1 possibly 2 run stuffing DTs and have a nice rotation. Keep plugging fresh guys in there and keep them going. No need to rely on one guy like we did with Suh

Back
Top Bottom