Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

Section126 said:
You have to know what you are talking about to intelligently discuss this.

Wade was 2nd team all NBA defense.

Lebron was not.

Wade plays defense. Lebron does not.

Wade does not play the point and hasn't played the point since the 18th game of last season....you do know that we are talking about the guy that wears 3 for the Heat right?

Guy thinks Wade is a point guard and he wants to debate this.....just too funny.

You have no clue what you are talking about if you think Lebron plays no defense.. Just because Wade made a 2nd Team Defensive Team and Lebron hasn't yet doesn't mean Lebron just stands there on defense. Stop telling people that Lebron is nothing on defense, he is much better than you give him credit for which is nothing..

What makes you think Lebron is better than Wade overall if, Lebron plays 0 defense.. It's half the game... Lebron is 20 years old he will get better at D, he already plays the passing lanes well, is a decent on the ball defender, and will get lost much less when he is old enough to atleast drink a beer..

at the moment wade is better but down the road, James will end up being the better player

GreenMonster said:
You have no clue what you are talking about if you think Lebron plays no defense.. Just because Wade made a 2nd Team Defensive Team and Lebron hasn't yet doesn't mean Lebron just stands there on defense. Stop telling people that Lebron is nothing on defense, he is much better than you give him credit for which is nothing..

What makes you think Lebron is better than Wade overall if, Lebron plays 0 defense.. It's half the game... Lebron is 20 years old he will get better at D, he already plays the passing lanes well, is a decent on the ball defender, and will get lost much less when he is old enough to atleast drink a beer..

Lebron plays NO defense. NONE...as in ...well...NONE. Period. You don't need a clue...you just need eyes.

Let me ask you a question.

The score is tied and there is 5 minutes left in the game. WHO do you want on your team? Lebron or Wade?

Wade is better. Everybody knows it. The one thing that seperates the really goods from the greats is stars that come through in crunch time. Lebron has never done it. Wade has done it several times. If not for that, they'd be pretty dead even. Of course, the over zealous hype machine is still firmly on Lebron's shoulders. But that means nothing.

Wade could have just as easily gotten the all-star MVP. 20 pts 9/11 (and the game winner) Lebron 29 pts 12/21 (jacking up 3s all day) real impressive. Besides the allstar game means jack. Its just for fun, and Lebron was jacking up shots like he had something to prove. This argument is a pretty shaky one.

Section126 said:
That's probably true.

Why is that probably true? I see nothing that shows Lebron out doing Wade in the future. In fact, the argument could be made the other way around. You think Wade has done it all, he does something even more spectacular. He continues to step up in clutch moments. He continues to amaze. He's lived up to and shattered expectations coming into the league. I can't begin to understand why people still want to believe Lebron is or will be better. It baffles me. I think the Media has some of you people brainwashed.

GreenMonster said:
He avg's more blocks and .34 less steals than Wade..

.8 more blocks! haha. WOW!!!! Wade is a 6'4 guard. Lebron is a 6'8 forward.

Seriously though, you can bring all the stats you want, and they're still pretty much dead even. Thing thing that seperates the two is clutch performance, Lebron can't compare, and you CAN'T argue that. :wave:

nick1 said:
Wade is just as good as James except Wade is more clutch. I take Wade.

what is all of this about James not having a team? he has a good C and PF, plus Hughes was good when he played. they have a team, lets see who wins in the playoffs. I would put money on the Heat and Wade

Zydrunas isn't bad, but he's not Shaq either. Larry Hughes is their 2nd best player and has missed substantial time. Drew Gooden isn't bad, but he's not good either. Of course the Heat will go farther in the playoffs, they've got a much better team.

Back
Top Bottom