Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

I like the fact that Section has Lebron ranked as his 2nd best player behind Kobe, but says Wade is a better player.. Either change you list and put Wade 2nd or stop telling me he is better than Lebron..

Buddwalk said:
game winning shots dont make him better

Wade is a phenominal player but james in another year is seriously going to be compared to the greats...
no he's not he hasn't even been in the playoffs

Prime Time said:
Of course I would. I could argue it over and over and it could be WAY off, but that is still there opinion, and they are allowed to have that opinion. Now I see your problem...you can't accept things. It's okay, maybe one day you will.

I can accept an opinion. I cannot accept a statement made with zero basis in fact and that is 100% false. Like I said...Magic Johnson couldn't pass. Dan Marino had no arm. Bo Jackson was slow.

GreenMonster said:
I like the fact that Section has Lebron ranked as his 2nd best player behind Kobe, but says Wade is a better player.. Either change you list and put Wade 2nd or stop telling me he is better than Lebron..

The List is about who are the 50 best players in the NBA. Wade is not a better player than Lebron....NOW. I said Wade is a better team player and makes his teammates better.

This list is about who are the best individual players. So NO...I am not changing any list and I suggest that you read more carefully next time.

BTW...find where I say that I think Wade is better than Bron. I even said that I would make a case for Bron over Wade.

But I will say this......If you look at Wade's 2 1/2 year resume...you would have a hard time finding another player's that is better. The kid is a winner.

Section126 said:
I would be very interested in seeing what players Prime Time would take right now over Wade.

I can only make a case for ONE...Lebron...because he is so young....

But I take Wade right now over everybody in the league...if you can give me 25 year old Kobe then I would take him also.

Find where you said you would take Wade over Lebron... Shoot you are such a Wade homer you said you would take him over everyone in the league...Ha

GreenMonster said:
Find where you said you would take Wade over Lebron... Shoot you are such a Wade homer you said you would take him over everyone in the league...Ha

Can you read? I said I can make a case for ONE...Lebron. Read it. it is right there.

And I would take him over everyone in the league......maybe Lebron is the only guy I would take over him right now.

That is reality. I would say that 30 out of 30 GM's would take Lebron or Wade right now over everybody else.

You are talking about guys that will get better and have their whole careers ahead of them.....Iverson and Kobe have plenty of mileage and have already passed the halfway point in their careers.

Go ahead. Agree with me.

Heat 33-20, 9-9 playing without Shaq..

Cavs 33-21, 13-11 without Hughes

The Heat have a much better team also, and seem to dominate with Shaq. Put Shaq on the Cavs and Big Z on the Heat and who carries who to more wins.. Pretty sure Lebron and Shaq would be up more than 2 games...

Lebron will be better, and already is now...

GreenMonster said:
Heat 33-20, 9-9 playing without Shaq..

Cavs 33-21, 13-11 without Hughes

The Heat have a much better team also, and seem to dominate with Shaq. Put Shaq on the Cavs and Big Z on the Heat and who carries who to more wins.. Pretty sure Lebron and Shaq would be up more than 2 games...

Lebron will be better, and already is now...

You just compared Larry Hughes to Shaquille Oneal. Nuff said.

Don't even start with who is a bigger winner. Wade went to a game 6 in the second round with a chance to force game 7 WITHOUT SHAQ.

Wade was on a Heat team that SWEPT Washington in the second round of the playoffs WITHOUT SHAQ.

You brought a cap gun to a nuclear showdown.

Section126 said:
You just compared Larry Hughes to Shaquille Oneal. Nuff said.

Don't even start with who is a bigger winner. Wade went to a game 6 in the second round with a chance to force game 7 WITHOUT SHAQ.

Wade was on a Heat team that SWEPT Washington in the second round of the playoffs WITHOUT SHAQ.

You brought a cap gun to a nuclear showdown.

But you would still take Lebron.. JUST SAY IT, YOU THINK WADE IS THE BEST... I will take Lebron.. Throw out whatever you want...

The thread is titled Lebron OR Wade....

I pick Lebron

You pick Wade... Your top 50 NBA Players must include potential, so how is Kobe #1.. You would take Wade now but Lebron when, tommorow, next year, when he makes it to the playoffs, let me know what your flip-flop point is?????

GreenMonster said:
But you would still take Lebron.. JUST SAY IT, YOU THINK WADE IS THE BEST... I will take Lebron.. Throw out whatever you want...

The thread is titled Lebron OR Wade....

I pick Lebron

You pick Wade... Your top 50 NBA Players must include potential, so how is Kobe #1.. You would take Wade now but Lebron when, tommorow, next year, when he makes it to the playoffs, let me know what tour flip-flop point is?????

I already said what I think.

I would take Lebron now because he is 20, he has more room to grow. But if you told me that Wade and Lebron will play the same amount of years...I take Wade and If I had to win a game...I take Wade....Wade has cojones the size of beach balls.

The List was of the best 50 NBA players.....it wasn't a draft.

I made the list and put Lebron ahead of Wade so obviously i think he is better.

Lebron better start playing defense soon though.

chris84chambers said:
lebron said he was goin to start playin defense............i think i heard them talking about it on nba coast 2 coast...........i think i know i heard it somewheree

:sidelol:

That would be a change. Really guys...watch the guy on defense. he stands around. No Joke...he just waits for the ball to go throught he hoop and then gets the inbound pass.

Wade is just as good as James except Wade is more clutch. I take Wade.

what is all of this about James not having a team? he has a good C and PF, plus Hughes was good when he played. they have a team, lets see who wins in the playoffs. I would put money on the Heat and Wade

Section126 said:
:sidelol:

That would be a change. Really guys...watch the guy on defense. he stands around. No Joke...he just waits for the ball to go throught he hoop and then gets the inbound pass.

He avg's more blocks and .34 less steals than Wade.. Since he ranks 13th in steals, teams do a good job turning the ball over to him.. I don't know where you get the guy plays no defense.. Is he all-world yet NO, he is 20 and getting better every year..

Wade assists 6.8 to 3.91 TO's
Lebron assists 6.6 to 3.17 TO's

No you will tell me Wade is a better passer also.. Wade even plays the Point while Lebron is more of a wing...

GreenMonster said:
He avg's more blocks and .34 less steals than Wade.. Since he ranks 13th in steals, teams do a good job turning the ball over to him.. I don't know where you get the guy plays no defense.. Is he all-world yet NO, he is 20 and getting better every year..

Wade assists 6.8 to 3.91 TO's
Lebron assists 6.6 to 3.17 TO's

No you will tell me Wade is a better passer also.. Wade even plays the Point while Lebron is more of a wing...

You have to know what you are talking about to intelligently discuss this.

Wade was 2nd team all NBA defense.

Lebron was not.

Wade plays defense. Lebron does not.

Wade does not play the point and hasn't played the point since the 18th game of last season....you do know that we are talking about the guy that wears 3 for the Heat right?

Guy thinks Wade is a point guard and he wants to debate this.....just too funny.

Back
Top Bottom