Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

chris84chambers said:
section does ur opinion always have to be right?

Only when it is. Which it is in this case. BTW...this is not an opinion. Like I said earlier, it is well established fact.

I don't have an opinion in this matter. I am basically saying that the sky is blue and Prime Time is saying that in his "opinion" the sky is green and that water isn't wet.

TerryTate said:
Defense is a team concept. The team's lack of defense rubs off on each other. It's hard to keep up your defensive intensity when you have the defensively challenged Antoine Walker and Jason Williams, the disappointing defense of James Posey, and the constant mismatches of Udonis Haslem having to guard more athletic 4s.

The only consistent defenders on the team right now are Payton (still decent), Wade, and Zo.
Now that Shandon Anderson is healthy I would add him to that list :wink:

Wade is better than James

BTW I found out that Wade hit 6 game winning shots so far this season, don't know about the rest but I already named 2 from his rookie season

Section126 said:
Only when it is. Which it is in this case. BTW...this is not an opinion. Like I said earlier, it is well established fact.

I don't have an opinion in this matter. I am basically saying that the sky is blue and Prime Time is saying that in his "opinion" the sky is green and that water isn't wet.

Think you need to relax on those analogies. Individual defense is a very subjective thing. Added to that the fact that they play different positions, its not as clear cut as you portray it to be.

Ferretsquig said:
Think you need to relax on those analogies. Individual defense is a very subjective thing. Added to that the fact that they play different positions, its not as clear cut as you portray it to be.

Yes it is. Lebron doesn't play "bad" defense...he plays "NO" defense. Comparing that to a guy that was All NBA 2nd team for Defense is insulting to the player and downright dumb.

Ferretsquig said:

Thank you...

Section126 said:
Yes it is. Lebron doesn't play "bad" defense...he plays "NO" defense. Comparing that to a guy that was All NBA 2nd team for Defense is insulting to the player and downright dumb.

And IMO this statement is dumb...

It's my opinion. Can't change it. Sorry. Maybe If you try again in a few days, maybe I'll change my opinion.

Prime Time said:
And IMO this statement is dumb...

It's my opinion. Can't change it. Sorry. Maybe If you try again in a few days, maybe I'll change my opinion.

You still don't get it.

It is my opinion that Lebron James is the worst player in the history of basketball. Do you get it now?

section im with u, but its hard to take u seriously with ur avator. lol i keep picturin u lookin like that

nick1 said:
Wade is better than James

BTW I found out that Wade hit 6 game winning shots so far this season, don't know about the rest but I already named 2 from his rookie season

game winning shots dont make him better

Wade is a phenominal player but james in another year is seriously going to be compared to the greats...

Buddwalk said:
game winning shots dont make him better

Wade is a phenominal player but james in another year is seriously going to be compared to the greats...

I can't believe you wrote that....having a player than can finish a game is a HUGE attribute.

TerryTate said:
I can't believe you wrote that....having a player than can finish a game is a HUGE attribute.

Im just saying when you say whos better dont put that in mind...Andrew Bogut has 3-4 game winners in only his rookie season but no ones even labeling him as rookie of the year

Section126 said:
You still don't get it.

It is my opinion that Lebron James is the worst player in the history of basketball. Do you get it now?

Then that is your opinion...:cooldude:

Just because I don't agree with you, you want to :boohoo:

Prime Time said:
Then that is your opinion...:cooldude:

Just because I don't agree with you, you want to :boohoo:

So you would ACCEPT that as an opinion?

If anybody said that Lebron was the worst player in the history of the NBA and meant it...he should be laughed off the board.

Michael Jordan was a choker, and Larry Bird couldn't shoot.

Section126 said:
So you would ACCEPT that as an opinion?

If anybody said that Lebron was the worst player in the history of the NBA and meant it...he should be laughed off the board.

Michael Jordan was a choker, and Larry Bird couldn't shoot.

Of course I would. I could argue it over and over and it could be WAY off, but that is still there opinion, and they are allowed to have that opinion. Now I see your problem...you can't accept things. It's okay, maybe one day you will.

Back
Top Bottom