Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

I doubt eagles want to trade up if they have hurts. Card? They are not trading up for qb. Maybe Panthers? I hope they get watson and keep him from jets. I don't see all the trade options that others are saying.

the Jets are in the driver seat. Until the Jets do something all this Miami trade out stuff is just pissing in tbe wind.
Why would a team trade up to 2 when they know Miami is willing to trade out of 3? They would have to give up alot more to go to 2 instead of 3. If the Jets are taking a QB they are taking one without trading back. What advantage does a team have to go up to 2 instead of waiting till 3?

Unless the Jets are willing to move down for cheap. I could see if that is the case.

Trade down to 6 would be ideal but I'm not holding my breath. One thing is clear tho, just the fact they MIGHT want to move up for a QB is good for us as it'd make Carolina think about moving up to 3 and even Atlanta might get nervous and could trade up one spot to secure their QB if they actually want to draft one. So we might not trade with Philly but this is still a good thing for us.

the Jets are in the driver seat. Until the Jets do something all this Miami trade out stuff is just pissing in tbe wind.
What if the Jets decide to stick with Darnold and draft Sewell?

I realize that's not likely, but then Miami could potentially trade down to #4 and trade again.

If Hurts fails e can trade Eagles Tua when our new QB Steve Ehlinger takes over...lol ;)

Not sure why they would draft another qb?
There was a report yesterday of them wanting to trade Wintz and using their 1st pick on a QB. Who knows that could just be media making a story or it could be something talked about. We know all to well about media making stories about us trading Tua and drafting a QB with our 1st.

Not an apples to apples comparison, but Murray is looking pretty good in Arizona.

Smaller doesn’t matter if you can play.
I agree, definately not apples to apples. KM is a superior athlete to most players, irrespective of position. Michael Vick level athletic skills.

While he is exciting, and dynamic, what has he really accomplised, in terms of carrying his team to playoffs, etc?

Where in the league do you honestly rank him as a "QB" though? Even with his incredible athletic positives, I have a hard time getting him into my top tier, or top 10. Debatable I guess.

Back
Top Bottom