Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

I think Vick got better as a pocket passer late in his career. Never great though. I don't think the final chapter is written with Murray, but you are right. If he doesn't stop taking so much unnecessary contact, its only a matter of time, until he takes a bad hit.

yeah maybe with Vick it did. But outside of his rocket arm his legs were always gonna be his bail out. Not so much the pocket read

and once that quick acceleration to top speed outflank goes what have you got left if you can’t make reads from the pocket?

Jack squat is what

I bet Detroit and the Giants thought they'd get some nice trade down offers last year.

There are potentially 5 first round QBs plus Watson, Dalton and Mariota. I could see a situation where everyone stays where they are. I'm sure the QB needy GMs will be talking to each other in an effort to save draft capital.

I bet Detroit and the Giants thought they'd get some nice trade down offers last year.

There are potentially 5 first round QBs plus Watson, Dalton and Mariota. I could see a situation where everyone stays where they are. I'm sure the QB needy GMs will be talking to each other in an effort to save draft capital.

I bet they did too good point.

I live in the Philly area, they are going nuts about trading up. The fans want a QB.

Why would they trade up for a QB when they have Hurts?
It seems extremely logical that they give hurts at minimum this upcoming season to see what they got.

It seems extremely logical that they give hurts at minimum this upcoming season to see what they got.

Or if they are smart, they already know what they have. Hurts will never be a top 10 QB.

Well maybe they dont believe is is a sure shot starter? Maybe they want a blue chip QB for competition best man wins. Could be alot of reasons. Hurst is not Tom Brady.

I think Vick got better as a pocket passer late in his career. Never great though. I don't think the final chapter is written with Murray, but you

Hurts was up and finished down
last game he was getting figured out

I’m gonna bet tbe eagles roll with hurts for a year and see what happens barring a established vet qb free agent add
I agree. I don’t see them trading down to select a QB. They can just stay at 6 and they will have plenty of excellent players to select from without having to give up any picks by trading up. In fact if they do decide to draft a QB at 6, Jones will probably end up being better than Fields or Wilson in the NFL and I am fairly sure he will still be on the board at 6.

Back
Top Bottom