Early Hopes for 2021 Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Hopes for 2021 Draft

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Been a pretty darn good draft by our FO. Eager to see what the team looks like this year. That said, who are you eyeing for the 2021 draft?

We just went BEEF heavy. I like it. Trying to build the trenches and bring in options. See who plays out. But, none of the guys are definite, lock down for 10 year players. They might emerge, but we got some unknowns. If our tackle spot is still shaky heading into next April, I'd love to see Penei Sewell in Fin colors. He is an absolute monster. And I am definitely digging bringing in a Polynesian brother to protect Tua. Love seeing the island boys on the roster. There will be plenty of other elite players to consider, and needed holes to fill...I think we go WR early next year, maybe RB as well. And I would like to see an upgrade at LB. But, that aside, if our line needs some help still, Sewell is a guy to watch this season. Flores and Grier have shown that protecting Tua is a major priority.

Penei Sewell Highlights

Last edited:
WR in the first round + Creed Humphries.

If the Texans suck enough to get into Chase range then he's a no brainer. Otherwise, Smith, Ross, Waddle, Moore, or Bateman.

Etienne or Chuba in the 2nd.

Great tackle class and there's another Chase Young in this class as well who is about to put The U back on the map.

Last edited:
Too early to think about.

I am draft weary.

I did a two rounder, I am so ashamed of myself.

MIA
5.Gregory Rousseau
EDGE Miami
MIA
14.Creed Humphrey
OC Oklahoma
MIA
37.Chuba Hubbard
RB Oklahoma State
MIA
46.Chris Olave
WR Ohio State

Can't see Miami picking #5 again but I will take the best pass rusher happily.

Back
Top Bottom