Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua

all you want is a reaction, all you want to be is negative ........do us a favor GO FLY A KITE in the gang green forum

EARLY POST....THIS GAME IS TOO BIG FOR YOU ! try to act like an adult, support your team, dont be suck a cry baby.....just go away

I’m 100% out on McDaniel.

Not that it matters. Hes safe for 2024 so 2024 is a wash of a season for me. As a play caller he’s a POS and he will NEVER give that up so there it is.
I've got to see him with a cerebral qb, doesn't have to be a star but capable of running an efficient offense. He will find his qb to work with and only then will I decide his fate.

He's clearly limited with Tua. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds next season. If he sticks with Tua or not. Would be very disappointed if he decides to

McNugget is just in over his head! His insistence on throwing behind LOS all year is a disaster. The good defenses blow that crap up.

I don't think he knows what he's doing
I've thought this since the sd game last year

Nice guy prob has a place on a staff but he shouldn't be an OC calling plays and def not a hc

Yeah this QB/hc combo is prob not winning a big game let alone a playoff game..

Sad **** but they don't look like they know the intensity this was putrid and once again McDaniel is getting absolutely clowned on by a good coach

Round and round it goes with this team.

On a positive note. Either the Jills or chiefs will lose next week

Yeah this QB/hc combo is prob not winning a big game let alone a playoff game..

Sad **** but they don't look like they know the intensity this was putrid and once again McDaniel is getting absolutely clowned on by a good coach

Round and round it goes with this team.
Very little fire or sense of urgency.

I'm using the injuries excuse(atleast for the D) for a lot of this ****, sorry... this isn't our defense.

Back
Top Bottom