Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua

it only matters what Ross thinks.

I am definitely not sold on the McDaniel-Tua combo. I think they hit a ceiling this season and the last three games showed that this offense does not work against good defenses.

This is the best we were gonna see out of this tandem. Good numbers for the season but nothing to show for when it mattered the most because the offense has been figured out by good defenses. Two speedy and similar WRs running either deep or to the corners, and try to catch what looks a lot like hail Mary or jump ball pass from Tua. That isn’t going to win playoff games.

I think Mike knows that now, But like I said, it only matters what Ross thinks.

I've got to see him with a cerebral qb, doesn't have to be a star but capable of running an efficient offense. He will find his qb to work with and only then will I decide his fate.

He's clearly limited with Tua. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds next season. If he sticks with Tua or not. Would be very disappointed if he decides to
We already picked up Tua's 5th year option for $25 million guaranteed. Tua will be back.

We already picked up Tua's 5th year option for $25 million guaranteed. Tua will be back.
Visualizing he will be traded. In the meantime Tuanon will continue to increase his value providing all the reasons why he failed to succeed these past several weeks.

Heck maybe get the Tua for MVP narrative going again, highlighting the moments of greatness he had. One of these naive Gm's, Hc's will buy in. We would essentially give him away since he comes with that 25m tag. They can extend him and do as they wish.

I thought we should have thrown deep all game. We weren't going to defeat that team play to play.

The bomb to Hill was great and likewise the few plays just before halftime. We flinged it up there and hoped for a defensive mistake or pass interference.

McDaniel should have thrown away his chart and the secret playbook in the second half. We're the weaker team. Chuck it deep.

Back
Top Bottom