Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early post - the game is too big for McCosch and Tua

The d can hang their hat on this

This is on tua and the offense and the brilliant mike McDaniel. The offensive genius 😉

I've got to see him with a cerebral qb, doesn't have to be a star but capable of running an efficient offense. He will find his qb to work with and only then will I decide his fate.

He's clearly limited with Tua. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds next season. If he sticks with Tua or not. Would be very disappointed if he decides to

I am ready to move on from both.

Ready for ANOTHER full rebuild. Yay.

There aren't 3 worse coaches in the league than mcdaniel

Salah for sure.
I honestly can't name two more.

This is a putridly poor head coach.

We don't have a prayer

2nd and inches we throw a screen. Tua w a horrid decision over the middle. He wasn’t even pressured by. NFL standards. Not saying they won’t grow but they are not ready.
Tua is missing badly on thise little long hand off screens. Also, why is it so hard to get Hill the ball consistently? ****...hand it off to him!!

I've got to see him with a cerebral qb, doesn't have to be a star but capable of running an efficient offense. He will find his qb to work with and only then will I decide his fate.

He's clearly limited with Tua. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds next season. If he sticks with Tua or not. Would be very disappointed if he decides to
Honestly...I think the phins would be very good with Cousins.

2nd and inches we throw a screen. Tua w a horrid decision over the middle. He wasn’t even pressured by. NFL standards. Not saying they won’t grow but they are not ready.
Tua needs a restart with a new franchise. He’s peaked with Miami. Time to part ways.

There is no chance mike McDaniel is our coach January 13th 2025.

He will have been fired after a 6-11 season.
It's been two years and this team has an awful identity.

You can't just make that disappear

Back
Top Bottom