Eddie Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

Could challenge Greenwood for the starting spot even with Greenwood improving dramatically last year. Whoever is making the big plays, gets the job.

Well, I think JAGFISH has the right idea, but the pessimist in me thinks he'll reinjure himself in minicamps and wind up cut by June.

Don't expect much from Eddie,I think Corey Jenkins has more of an up side that kid is a player.Greenwood would make a good backup.Guy has never made a make a difference play.Linbackers need to be more dominant.

I expect him to work his way into the nickle package. He will be the best cover LB on the team.

A standout special teamer.

Our first line of defense at both backup Outside LB spots.

Spielman said he was having a great training camp before he went down, seemed to insinuate that Moore might have challenged for the start. I do know that prior to camp they were set on not playing him at strongside to compete with Greenwood, and a little while in he impressed them so much that they moved him to strongside to see if he could get on the field as a rookie.

Last years plan was to get him in on 25-30 plays per game. That is more than just special teams. Those I have talked to that watched him play 4 years in college said that he excelled in coverage and as a blitzer. They also said that he is a bigtime hitter.

moore is touted as a great pass-defender..... seau sucks at that. i forsee moore being an obvious passing-situation play, possibly taking over for seau at OLB. lets face it, seau is good, but i saw him miss more plays this year than make..... don't know if he's over the hill or just not effective at OLB.... but he doesn't seem to be as good as he was in SD. no wonder they let him go!

as far as greenwood, he is the unheralded LB that is kickin ***.... he is making plays although for some reason you never hear his name.... several games this year he had tackles in the double-digits. i think greenwood is doing just fine.

I hope that Eddie comes back and is healthy and contributes to this team. I'm sure it's misery to be injured and out for the year so here's to him bouncing back and having a big year. That would make many Dolphin fans happy, it sure would make Eddie happy and without a doubt Coach Wannstedt would love to see his #1 become a special player for him on defense. The Fins need some good things to start happening for them.

Thanks for the smile, we need more of them around here after the tough setbacks we've had to deal with. I"m waiting for us to land a Quarterback we all can feel good about. Then we let Trestman work his magic. Brunell and a talented young guy would do wonders for morale. Brunell/Rivers Brunell/Henson Favre/Manning!!!????, is that doable?no McNabb/Big Ben?, I better go to sleep.

Greenwood is emrging as good OLB and could take the next step.I expect Eddie Moore to compete for playing time and possibly taking Seau place by the end of the year(Hopefully).

Moore could be a starter for Greenwood, he would of started last year but he got injured

Back
Top Bottom