Eli Manning Quotes on ESPN Coverage of Jets Camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli Manning Quotes on ESPN Coverage of Jets Camp

What happens when that doesn't happen?

probably the same thing that happened over the last 9 games of the season where the Baghdad Bob of FH was pulling out all sorts of BS stops to explain why the Fins were appreciably better than the 4-5 Jest.

Mark Sanchez "back to normal" is equivalent of Kyle Boller having a banner year. Yeah right; Woody called him, slobbered on himself over the idea of bringing him in but unlike the interaction with the Fins, Peyton wanted nothing to do with that three ring freak circus in Jersey. As actions speak louder than words, obviously by not even giving your legacy owner who never worked a day in his life even the courtesy of a call back, Peyton told the jest "eff you" I'm not gonna be your next clown"

If memory serves the Jets were one of the earliest teams linked to wanting Manning's services. I think even before the season was over.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

What happens when that doesn't happen?

I guess I'll wake up.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

If memory serves the Jets were one of the earliest teams linked to wanting Manning's services. I think even before the season was over.

Can't be true.

Mark Sanchez is too good.

Mark Sanchez "back to normal" is equivalent of Kyle Boller having a banner year. Yeah right; Woody called him, slobbered on himself over the idea of bringing him in but unlike the interaction with the Fins, Peyton wanted nothing to do with that three ring freak circus in Jersey. As actions speak louder than words, obviously by not even giving your legacy owner who never worked a day in his life even the courtesy of a call back, Peyton told the jest "eff you" I'm not gonna be your next clown"

Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins in 3 seasons as a starting QB than the Dolphin franchise 1995-2011.

Use some common sense for once, the Jets were never going after Peyton. They were working on an extension w/ sanchez for a while, they hired Tony Sparano as OC when we had Peyton's former OC on staff. Some common sense please.

Your memory would be incorrect, there was media speculation. The jets were nevers erious about Peyton, all you have to do is see who they hired as OC. Do you really think they thought they could get Peyton then hired Tony Sparano as OC?

Your memory would be incorrect, there was media speculation. The jets were nevers erious about Peyton, all you have to do is see who they hired as OC. Do you really think they thought they could get Peyton then hired Tony Sparano as OC?
Good point. Why get a real NFL QB to play for a, now offensive coordinator, who prefers running a college style offense. My bad.

It would be interesting to see Rex Ryan coaching the Seahawks. I wonder if they'd get the same publicity.

I think he'd get attention no matter where he was coaching.

The same as how it is now. You'll say it was a fluke or that you expect them to be better next year while still mentioning 2009 and 2010.

2 years isn't a fluke, right now it's 2 of 3 years in the title game and one "bad" year at 8-8. If they have another 8-8 or worse season then it's not a fluke.

Eli is just jealous b/c no one cares about him even though he's won 2 SB MVPs, maybe if he was an elite QB he'd get more coverage?

mad dog: it could be worse, the Jets could have turned them down and ESPN could be doing a show about the dolphins like w/ HBO.

Sanchez and Tebow are way more elite.

Eli is just jealous b/c no one cares about him even though he's won 2 SB MVPs, maybe if he was an elite QB he'd get more coverage?

mad dog: it could be worse, the Jets could have turned them down and ESPN could be doing a show about the dolphins like w/ HBO.
Eli is ELIte

You know I was gonna make a snide remark. But the bit in bold stopped me cold.

I have never been, nor will i ever be a Sanchez supporter. And by no means am i a fan of Tebow.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

So only the Jet fans believe that Eli isn't elite.

Got it.

:lol:

I would have to say that Cowboys, Eagles and Skins fans would say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom