Ellerbe done for the year... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ellerbe done for the year...

ouch...must have a dislocated hip or something...or a torn labrum

this is a big deal

We need to make a trade. This team is too good to let this be the achilles

Who should we trade with? Should we get Navarro Bowman or Pat Willis...I think in Madden we could trade a 5th round pick and get one of those guys.

We don't need to make a trade...unless it includes Dion Jordan...I think we have 3 young linebackers that can step in. We can start Jenkins at WLB and move Wheeler back to SLB. We can start Tripp at SLB or we can start McCain at SLB. I would prefer the Jenkins move because Tripp isn't healthy and I like the versatility we have with McCain and I would like to be able to move him around in different formations. Plus Jenkins is in his 2nd season and knows the defense better.

you got to promote jenkins...he earned it in week 1 anyways...continue sub run with mccain

Kelvin Sheppard was a 3rd round draft pick of the Bills in 2011. He played his college ball at LSU where he was 1st Team ALL-SEC as a senior.

Dion Jordan could be part of the answer to the issue move him to OLB instead of De where we are loaded anyway.

Kelvin Sheppard was a 3rd round draft pick of the Bills in 2011. He played his college ball at LSU where he was 1st Team ALL-SEC as a senior.

And yet only 3 years later he's on a practice squad. I wouldn't count on him being anything more than a special teams player.

if dion jordan is making a lb move he better start cutting weight...and have his nose in the playbook

seriously doubt it

Definitely hurts, but what I hope is they plug in Jelani Jenkins, I think he's the real deal.

Please stop with Trusnik though, he cannot do anything if in space, just put in Jenkins let him go all 3 downs

This is not good. Ellerbee was far from worth his contract and was one of the worst starters in the league but he is still miles better than guys like Trusnik. We're not the only ones with big losses at LB either.

Sheppard

Downhill player. PLayed ILB for Bills when in the 3-4. Weak at POA and getting off blocks. He sucks in coverage as well. He was traded to Colts for Hughes at the start of 2013 offseason.

Back
Top Bottom