enough is enough with this | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

enough is enough with this

nick19991 said:
sorry but I don't beleive you, do you have proof or are you in the organization? you have no idea what will happen nor do I

I just told you what was happening. You won't even hear about this till the end of july. If I'm wrong i will never post on this site again. how can I link something that is hush hush..... and i'm sure some of the members would make sure (If I'm wrong i will never post on this site again.) And please no comments about trading ricky for 10 #1's draft picks. not happening.

HelloMotto said:
I just told you what was happening. You won't even hear about this till the end of july. If I'm wrong i will never post on this site again. how can I link something that is hush hush..... and i'm sure some of the members would make sure (If I'm wrong i will never post on this site again.) And please no comments about trading ricky for 10 #1's draft picks. not happening.
There you have it folks....HelloMotto can be banned come training camp if he is wrong that Ricky Williams is returning.

bdmagnum said:
You can't say "he will never be a Dolphin again" unless you yourself have proof or are you in the organization. Do you have proof? Are you in the organization?

no but It's my opinion and the other guy was acting like he knew for a fact that Ricky was coming back

Schleprock said:
seriously.....what part of trading Ricky williams DON'T you understand????????????

No...One...Will.....Give....ANYTHING!

what part of my opinion don't you understand? :shakeno:... anyway teams who need a RB would most likely be willing to give a 6th round choice for him and I don't care if it's a 7th round choice, any kind of pick will help. Look at Derrick Pope, he was a 7th rounder

HelloMotto said:

where did you hear that from? all I'm asking for is some details

mercury 40 said:
ricky william returning . it's not happening . geez we brought in 2 good rbs and if numbnuts did return he would'nt play for us because he has to serve a suspension and other crap . so its high time to stop this yak about weedhopper returning . i am moving on now i suggest everybody else to do the same. we have a better chane of dan returning than rw so lets put this behine us and traverse down the yellow brick road to happy destiny which is the best season possible.

so please stop this insanity
of weedhopper returning
i now return you to your normal daily routines.

mercury40 :hump:

mercury 40 said:
ricky william returning . it's not happening . geez we brought in 2 good rbs and if numbnuts did return he would'nt play for us because he has to serve a suspension and other crap . so its high time to stop this yak about weedhopper returning . i am moving on now i suggest everybody else to do the same. we have a better chane of dan returning than rw so lets put this behine us and traverse down the yellow brick road to happy destiny which is the best season possible.

Ok Mercury I can read between the lines! RICKY IS COMING BACK! When? How do you know? Thanks for letting us know! Does the wonderful wizard have Ricky? (winks) Is Ricky in Kansas? Come on Mercury, I know you know! Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky

I have one question for you people who say Ricky will come back for a min. salary... how in the world is Ricky going to pay us back with a min. salary? It will be under a million that you are talking about and he owes 8.6 mil. So in that case he would have to play in this league for like 10 years and his heart is not in football anymore. Thats why he quit, so if he came back it would be to earn money to pay the debt and quit again. He would not be willing to earn a min. salary and I promise you that.

As for the agruement that he can get back into shape, how do you know he can? sure he'd have enough time to get back in shape but after a year of smoking weed and of not practicing his body is almost certain to be way out of shape. He might be able to get in shape that will be determined if he comes back.

I'm not against a Ricky comeback, I beleive in second chances but he gave up on this team and let everybody down. I will never forgive him for that and I don't know how any of you could either. He messed up this team which was capable of better things then a 4-12 record. He faces an uphill battle and I don't think he is willing to do that

Back
Top Bottom