Ereck Flowers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ereck Flowers

I thought the line looked better without him in there lol Sometimes it works out that way but I’m still glad he’s OK

I thought the line looked better without him in there lol Sometimes it works out that way but I’m still glad he’s OK

Honestly I’ve notice defenders get under his pads and knock him off balance. Leverage is everything in line play.

I'd let him sit out the game and roll with Kindley at LG. Let him rest and be completely healthy for week 14.
I'd like to see the line Jackson, kindley, tk, JD, hunt for the game with up tempo. I can see them getting a rythm and opening the running game.
No more moving Hunt. Fiddle with the middle. Thats the issue...and I'm still leaning toward TK as weak link.

That’s amazing. I think we all thought for sure he broke it. Don’t rush him back.

Honestly I’d sit him for the KC game. Bills, Raiders, and Pats are where we really need him.
Yep that was my worry too, and agreed .... rest him for KC and get him back for the rest of the year if possible

I guess Deiter is no longer an option only an fire sale type? Davis is very shaky where ever he is playing

So you prefer Jesse Davis to start?

I don't, necessarily, disagree. Just asking.
Not sure. I just know what it looked like when Flowers was out of the line up. Both running game and passing game blocking looked better. Some of it may have been because of the no huddle, Some of it was after the melee and the whole team was fired up, but when Flowers went out, I thought they slid Solomon Kindley over to Left Guard and put Jessie Davis in at Right guard which was Davis's natural position?

In any case, whatever they did, I thought the line clicked and looked better than when Erick Flowers was starting at Left Guard but maybe it was due to the other factors I mentioned? I sure wouldn't rush him back to the starting lineup...

Back
Top Bottom