Ereck Flowers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ereck Flowers

I’ve never seen Guards who play that poorly in their rookie season amount to much, but who knows, maybe he’ll get better. Flowers was a bust a tackle, but they moved him inside and he became ok As a guard. Dieter has nowhere to move to. Maybe he’ll get better, but he sure looked like a bust to me last year. He reminds me of Dallas Thomas. Hope I’m wrong, but it matters not, we can Draft some more talent on the Oline and get some more competition going there.
Honestly, I saw him make a block or two!

True Story!

Honestly, I saw him make a block or two!

True Story!
From PFF:

Michael Deiter, meanwhile, spent his rookie season at left guard last year, and he finished with the fifth-worst grade in the league at 42.5.”

He looked so horrible to me. I would rewatech the games and he was almost always getting beat. He looked so bad. Above was his ranking from PFF last year.

Just an opinion, maybe he’ll get better?

From PFF:

Michael Deiter, meanwhile, spent his rookie season at left guard last year, and he finished with the fifth-worst grade in the league at 42.5.”

He looked so horrible to me. I would rewatech the games and he was almost always getting beat. He looked so bad. Above was his ranking from PFF last year.

Just an opinion, maybe he’ll get better?
Honestly, I think I get your opinion!

😷

got his leg out which left some hope for us. I was thinking 4 to 6 high ankle at least though
They do tightrope surgery in the Pros?

Standard issue stuff at bama.

Tua has two!

Never hear about it in the Pros...

GREAT NEWS, but the OL played better without him. Solomon was much better at LG and that is his nature position. I say let Erek sit this one out and see how the three rooks look for another game then go from there. Maybe Erek can try center or be a backup. Karass got embarrassed vs the bengals, he is not good. The center position needs to be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom