ESPN 2013 Playoff Machine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN 2013 Playoff Machine

We are in a good spot, gotta beat the Jets twice as well as steelers and bills

I've got the Dolphins, Jets, Titans and Ravens as the likely teams fighting for the final WC spot with the Dolphins getting it in my predictions. Need to start by winning this weekend though.

Gee thanks. I love it when someone feels the need to ...give me a dose of reality I don't already realize.

You're welcome. lol

Seriously, I just don't want my fellow Fin Fans to suffer the let down I suffered after that 3-0 start. I would say I'm cautiously optimistic.

From what I can see....being the number 6 seed draws a much better match then being the number 4 seed (who will most likely get KC)

I would actually rather get the 4 and face the chiefs and whoever is the 2 (likely the bengals or colts) then be a 6 where if we win the wild card game, would pit us against the Broncos.

Interesting that no team is officially out of playoff contention yet. I just played around with a scenario where the Jags win out and grab a wildcard :p

I have us losing an 8-8 tie-breaker to the jets

:(

I liked our chances to get the 6 spot considering the teams that are in contention for it,but now after messing around with the playoff machine I love our chances. This team is capable of beating the jets twice,bills and Pitt. Very capable, but that scares the crap out of me. We were also capable of beating the bills at home and the Bucs and we all know how that turned out.

i was playing around with the wins and our season comes down to the first game against the Jets....if we lose that game, we are pretty much out

I would actually rather get the 4 and face the chiefs and whoever is the 2 (likely the bengals or colts) then be a 6 where if we win the wild card game, would pit us against the Broncos.

6 would play the 3. 1 and 2 get byes. Denver will have a bye
Lets be realistic if Miami actually gets in, any playoff win is a success this season. I would be very happy to get in, beat Cincy and then get smoked by Denver

I should bet €1.000 on Miami missing the playoffs because there is one thing I'm worse at than predicting the outcomes of Dolphins games: betting money on the outcomes of Dolphins games.

Back
Top Bottom