ESPN Colts Prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Colts Prediction

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I thought i'd share this because I was so amazed. If you go on ESPN.com and look at the intel report for our game this week they have us listed as the favorite in this game with a 3 point spread. Luck only has about 400 more total yards than Tanne with two more interceptions (8). Tanne also has a higher completage percentage at 59.1 compared to luck at 55.6!!!!!!! Like everyone else im so freakin happy about the direction of this team. IMO this is the most important game of the year. If our number one pick can beat the number 1 pick overall... we can just sit back and smile!

Not sure if Tannehill plays. I'd love to see him suit up but if he's not near 100% there's no reason to risk it when we have a capable backup. I'd take the more cautious approach.

Luck attempts over 40 passes per game...hopefully Wake gets a few sacks in this one and we bring some more blitzes.

Luck's numbers don't tell the whole story, he has been running for his life a lot as the Colts offensive line could be the worst in the NFL (I'm not sure if Arizona is worse in that respect, but both teams are awful).

But one thing I've seen is that his accuracy has been troubling in spots. In game one it was really noticeable as the ball was just floating on him, and I've seen him off target a bit in some of the recent games. Seems par for the course with these rookie QBs, from what I've seen.

The Colts can't defend the pass, rush the passer, defend the run, or block. I'm usually pretty level-headed when it comes to the upcoming game, trying not to get to ****y, but I just don't see how the Colts pull this off. We match up to well for them at so many positions.. I don't see a loss unless we shoot ourselves in the foot with turnovers or gaffes in general..

I thought i'd share this because I was so amazed. If you go on ESPN.com and look at the intel report for our game this week they have us listed as the favorite in this game with a 3 point spread. Luck only has about 400 more total yards than Tanne with two more interceptions (8). Tanne also has a higher completage percentage at 59.1 compared to luck at 55.6!!!!!!! Like everyone else im so freakin happy about the direction of this team. IMO this is the most important game of the year. If our number one pick can beat the number 1 pick overall... we can just sit back and smile!

The INDIANAPOLIS COLTS is your "most important game of the year"? Howe about our own division with still having yet to face the Patriots and Bills 2x over. So many people on here make a topic saying evey current game on hand is the "most important" or "must win" game of the year. Lol I respect you as a fan and honestly overall enjoyed your post without a doubt, but this is not the most vital game...by any means.

Wayne is still dangerous.

Yeah, that's where we need to be worried. Hopefully our D can keep up these turnovers..

We should be able to exploit them with the Run so hopefully we win the time of possession battle, which will keep that dude off the field.

The Colts can't defend the pass, rush the passer, defend the run, or block. I'm usually pretty level-headed when it comes to the upcoming game, trying not to get to ****y, but I just don't see how the Colts pull this off. We match up to well for them at so many positions.. I don't see a loss unless we shoot ourselves in the foot with turnovers or gaffes in general..

Bingo. They had that huge, emotional win over the Packers -- who have certainly had some struggles this season -- and they've squeaked by against three marginal teams (Vikings, Titans, Browns), but they've also lost to the Jags and been completely humiliated by the Jets and Bears.

We match up well with them. If the Dolphins play smart ball and avoid turnovers, they will win. Colts deserve credit for hanging touch and pulling out a couple of wins, but that's not a playoff team.

The INDIANAPOLIS COLTS is your "most important game of the year"? Howe about our own division with still having yet to face the Patriots and Bills 2x over. So many people on here make a topic saying evey current game on hand is the "most important" or "must win" game of the year. Lol I respect you as a fan and honestly overall enjoyed your post without a doubt, but this is not the most vital game...by any means.

Football coaches will tell you: "The most important game on the schedule is the next one."

Im talking in regards to making the rookie QB comparisons. However, the colts are in the AFC also so this is a conference game. Of course our inner conerence games are important. I just wanne see Tanne beat the most hyped up draft pick of the year. IMO, luck has reached his full potential, his QB ceiling as the so called analysts would say. While Tanne is already just as good and getting even better. I think it would be the biggest slap in the face of the year if we kick his ass!!!! Go phinz

i don't see an issue with calling this one of the most important games of the year... the NFL schedule is only 16 games long, and sitting at 4-3, we can either advance to +2 over .500, or back to square one (what i consider a .500 record)... if we were sitting at 6-2, face the Colts this week with divisional opponents on the horizon, then yeah, wins vs the bills and pats are most important to this teams postseason chances. but at 4-3, you better damn well treat this as one of the most important games of the year. I understand what you are saying, but on the same note i want you to see how vital it is that we are in the W column this week. Worry about the Bills and the Pats when theyre upon us, for NOW, the Colts are the most important game of the year, IMO...

i don't see an issue with calling this one of the most important games of the year... the NFL schedule is only 16 games long, and sitting at 4-3, we can either advance to +2 over .500, or back to square one (what i consider a .500 record)... if we were sitting at 6-2, face the Colts this week with divisional opponents on the horizon, then yeah, wins vs the bills and pats are most important to this teams postseason chances. but at 4-3, you better damn well treat this as one of the most important games of the year. I understand what you are saying, but on the same note i want you to see how vital it is that we are in the W column this week. Worry about the Bills and the Pats when theyre upon us, for NOW, the Colts are the most important game of the year, IMO...

What he said!!! Thanks Brah! :brewskis:

IMO, luck has reached his full potential, his QB ceiling as the so called analysts would say.
That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. I think even your fellow phins fans would disagree with you on that one. WOW.

Back
Top Bottom