ESPN Colts Prediction | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Colts Prediction

Luck also has twice as many TD passes than Tannehill

and Luck attempts 41 passes per game, compared to Tannehill's 29 per game

and Luck doesn't have Reggie Bush or our offensive line.

I'm all for rooting for our own guy, but I refuse to be a blind homer with cherry picked stats.

Yes i know... like I said tho, im not saying he's a ****ty qb. He's done a decent job. I honestly just dont think he will live up to the hype. Plus I gotta admit, I had to pour a little salt on that duche bag for trying to come here and talk shisnit!

The INDIANAPOLIS COLTS is your "most important game of the year"? Howe about our own division with still having yet to face the Patriots and Bills 2x over. So many people on here make a topic saying evey current game on hand is the "most important" or "must win" game of the year. Lol I respect you as a fan and honestly overall enjoyed your post without a doubt, but this is not the most vital game...by any means.

I think it slid in respec to fighting for that wild add spot. Maybe not the most important game of the year, but it definitely is important

I just don't see losing this game. Unless Luck kicks into a gear he hasn't shown yet. We should absolutely have this one.

Samson Setele vs. Paul Soliai

who you think wins most battles?

Luck is a damn good QB and will be a star. I'm just shocked the dolts aren't bombing this season too in order to land some interior DL and/or LB help.

The INDIANAPOLIS COLTS is your "most important game of the year"? Howe about our own division with still having yet to face the Patriots and Bills 2x over. So many people on here make a topic saying evey current game on hand is the "most important" or "must win" game of the year. Lol I respect you as a fan and honestly overall enjoyed your post without a doubt, but this is not the most vital game...by any means.
the first pats game will end up being the most important

Unless Luck kicks into a gear he hasn't shown yet. We should absolutely have this one.
Really? You obviously know nothing about him.

362 yds vs. GB

309 yds vs. CHI

313 yds vs. JAX

297 yds vs. TEN

And he averages 282 yds per game. 3 fourth qtr game winning drives. Rookie of the week twice (maybe 3 as of nov 1). And he's only behind Brady for most 20+ yd plays. Yeah he needs to step it up, he's slacking.

I'm glad he put up a lot of yards for you. He's doing well enough but this is a group effort. Bottom line - your D isn't that great and ours is better than average. Either your guys will have to have a great game or we have to make a lot of mistakes for Indy to win. I see Luck running for his life quite a bit in this game.

362 yds vs. GB

309 yds vs. CHI

313 yds vs. JAX

297 yds vs. TEN

And he averages 282 yds per game. 3 fourth qtr game winning drives. Rookie of the week twice (maybe 3 as of nov 1). And he's only behind Brady for most 20+ yd plays. Yeah he needs to step it up, he's slacking.

Omg can you please cry harder? I thought you were done here? If you need to get your little luck ego stroked then you came to the wrong forum.

Omg can you please cry harder? I thought you were done here? If you need to get your little luck ego stroked then you came to the wrong forum.
Who's crying? I was stating some facts. I was done dealing with the genius's who thought Luck reached his ceiling, not the forum. And no, I don't need my ego stroked here, I'll let the media do that for me come monday.

362 yds vs. GB

309 yds vs. CHI

313 yds vs. JAX

297 yds vs. TEN

Welcome to the site, clown! The internet might be a new and wondrous thing in Indiana but we're all capable of looking up our own stats. I'm glad yardage impresses you so much but he threw 3 picks in that CHI game and was under 50% against the ****ing Jags. He's the 29th rated QB in the league. Slow down your MVP campaign. I've seen plenty of Luck this year and to beat a Dolphins team that is vastly more physical than the Colts team he's going to have to do something special. It's jackasses like you that really don't deserve a player like Luck. You just made this week's upcoming win a little bit sweeter for me.

I don't think that Tannehill plays defense, or Luck for that matter, lets keep it all in perspective please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, luck has reached his full potential, his QB ceiling as the so called analysts would say. While Tanne is already just as good and getting even better. I think it would be the biggest slap in the face of the year if we kick his ass!!!! Go phinz

That's absolutely ridiculous. Come on, get real

Who's crying? I was stating some facts. I was done dealing with the genius's who thought Luck reached his ceiling, not the forum. And no, I don't need my ego stroked here, I'll let the media do that for me come monday.

That genius said that he didn't actually believe that and that he was just trying to get you fired up. Please get your panties out of a wad and wash the sand out of your vag. No one with any sense believes Luck has hit his ceiling or that he won't be a good to great QB in this league. You cannot deny that he does need to improve though. I understand his line isn't great but like the above poster said he is the 29th overall QB in the game. Just posting his yardage totals and leaving out all the other more important info shows that you want Luck viewed through a prism with cherry picked stats to make him look better than he is right now.

Back
Top Bottom