ESPN Colts Prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Colts Prediction

Phinasota where are you located? Always nice to see a fellow finfan in "Queens" territory.

Im in St. Paul. Im always at Champps on 35 E in maplewood every sunday for the games! Come join if you'd like. Where are you?

That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. I think even your fellow phins fans would disagree with you on that one. WOW.

I dont think thats the most rediculous thing at all. I know you have your goggles on now but we can revisit this in a couple years. If im wrong i will admit it. I just feel like he wont improve any more. Honestly, I dont even think he's half as good as he is hyped up to be. He didnt impress me in his college years either. The colts shoulda drafted RG III

I thought i'd share this because I was so amazed. If you go on ESPN.com and look at the intel report for our game this week they have us listed as the favorite in this game with a 3 point spread. Luck only has about 400 more total yards than Tanne with two more interceptions (8). Tanne also has a higher completage percentage at 59.1 compared to luck at 55.6!!!!!!! Like everyone else im so freakin happy about the direction of this team. IMO this is the most important game of the year. If our number one pick can beat the number 1 pick overall... we can just sit back and smile!
I think the last game (jets) was a MUCH bigger game. The Colts game is also a big game, because like the Bengals game, there is a reasonable chance that the colts and bengals will be teams we will be fighting with to get a wildcard at the end of the year. So wins vs those teams are VERY important, but not bigger than divisional games. If the jets would have beaten us they would have been a half game ahead with a tie breaker, so their lead would have been VERY hard to overcome. The two games vs the bills are also very important. We can't have a losing record within our division, so a loss to the bills will mean we will need at least one win vs the pats.

I will say the colts game is the 3rd most important game(if we sweep the bills) from now to the end of the season. Bills/Bills/Colts/Pats/Pats are the five most important games.

My list of most important games in order from this point forward:
Bills (home){
Bill (away)
Colts
Pats (home)
Titians
Jags
Pats (away)
Seattle
San Fran

You would have to be able to see into the future to say that. What you're basing it on, I don't know. I'm done here, I thought there were some knowledgeable football fans here. But of course, Tanny is the second coming of Marino, right?
haters_gonna_hate.gif

You would have to be able to see into the future to say that. What you're basing it on, I don't know. I'm done here, I thought there were some knowledgeable football fans here. But of course, Tanny is the second coming of Marino, right?
View attachment 9411

This is my favorite part of FH. Who knew Colts fans existed? To go further, who knew they were hardcore enough to have been on this site since 2009?

View attachment 9411

Settle pettle. Very sensitive.

View attachment 9411

Oh so for the best thing coming to the world since Jesus has came, you would think this guy would be at the top of every stat in the books. The most important however... is the W - L stat. Which is confusing right now cuz how the hell do you beat the pack... but lose to jacksonville, and get blown out by the jets. Luck's performance has in no way been as good as all the so called professional anaylists were talking about. Im not saying he's a ****ty qb, im just saying i dont think he wont live up to all the hype. If you cant take that other ppl have their own opinions, why dont you go back to deep throating that horse koc like everybody else and get to steppin

Im in St. Paul. Im always at Champps on 35 E in maplewood every sunday for the games! Come join if you'd like. Where are you?

I live in St Anthony Village. I normally watch the games at the BWW off of 36 in Roseville and am usually the only Dolphin fan in the place. You watch it with anybody else? I think it would be great if we could get a group of guys together to watch the game every week.

I live in St Anthony Village. I normally watch the games at the BWW off of 36 in Roseville and am usually the only Dolphin fan in the place. You watch it with anybody else? I think it would be great if we could get a group of guys together to watch the game every week.

Yeah im usually by myself also because all my friends are queens fans. but sometimes they come along. But I would be all for getting a group together. We should start a MN phinfan thread and see if anyone else is out there who would wanna join.

Yeah im usually by myself also because all my friends are queens fans. but sometimes they come along. But I would be all for getting a group together. We should start a MN phinfan thread and see if anyone else is out there who would wanna join.

I'm down with that, start it up. Although I might not be able to make the game for a couple weeks as we have baby #2 due any day now.

Luck also has twice as many TD passes than Tannehill

and Luck attempts 41 passes per game, compared to Tannehill's 29 per game

and Luck doesn't have Reggie Bush or our offensive line.

I'm all for rooting for our own guy, but I refuse to be a blind homer with cherry picked stats.

I'm down with that, start it up. Although I might not be able to make the game for a couple weeks as we have baby #2 due any day now.

Alright i'll do that. Congrats on the new edition to the fam... my wife usually knows not to mess with my sundays for ANY reason but somehow she knows to use the kids as leverage as well so I miss some sundays also!!!! lol. PM your contact number if youd like and we'll make arrangements whenever we can. ill start that thread

The Colts lost a ton of quality veteran players last year, especially on their O-line, and their defense is still pretty average. They still have Reggie Wayne, so we need to make sure we are all over him on Sunday. I think we should be able to pressure Luck, but Luck is a smart QB and has decent mobility. I think we are the better team and win this 24-13.

Back
Top Bottom