Espn = Dolphin Haters! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn = Dolphin Haters!

LoXiN

Demoralizing Jet fans one at a time.
Reaction score
Of course Jaws loves the Pats... Hes in NE.

The entire ESPN network hates the Dolphins though. This is nothing unusual.

Originally posted by LoXiN
Of course Jaws loves the Pats... Hes in NE.

The entire ESPN network hates the Dolphins though. This is nothing unusual.

What are you talking about, he has an opinion on the game, just because he thinks the Pats are going to win and let me remind that most people do think that! It does not make them in love with the Patriots! Do you recall Tom Jackson saying something to the effect that the team hats their coach and he had lost the team. The game is won and lost on the field and up to this point the Patriots have been the better team, thats why most people are picking them to win again. ;)

you think they have done better. I think they have bought out the refs.

Originally posted by LoXiN
you think they have done better. I think they have bought out the refs.

Yep that is what is going we have paid the Refs off, I must have forgotten we have one of the highest penalty totals in football this year! LOL Come on you can do better than! LOL

Originally posted by fin-atic
I agree the Pats have been the luckier team.

What are talking about luck dose not have anything to do with us being 10 and 2! You either make the plays and win the game or you dont and lose. Its really very simple.

Why does everybody hate the Dolphins? Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

U have to be lucky to be good and good to be lucky i think the old saying goes. As a fins fan it has been rather disgusting to watch the pats get all the breaks late in games, but thats just the way they have gone. As for the espn guys its basically everyone sportscaster picking against the fins, and they will continue to do so all december. Think of the fins not playing consistent football in december since '95. If one of these so called experts picks us to win, and then we lose doesnt he seem like an idiot? I think we'll beat the pats this sunday, but thats my opinion. Anyone saying it wont be a close game and doesnt give either team a chance to win are dead wrong. The last two games have gone into overtime, and one of those was an ice cold winter game in NE. It should be a great game on sunday. Go Fins.

Here is a great example of "Luck" and what you do with it

The Dolphins are in OT and they are on their (can't really remember) 45 yard line. Feidler throws a 30 yard pass down the sideline. Chambers (I think) comes down with it, but his first football touch out bounds. The refs did not see it. They run a few plays and are ready for a 38 yard feildgoal.

Well yes, Mare misses it. The Dolphins did not take advantage of a lucky break. You have to make plays when opportunities present themselves. The next play was 82 yard bomb by the pats to win it.

The pats took advantage of an opportunity. That is the difference between the Dolphins and the Pats this year. Not luck.

So stop with the sour grapes.

Easy on the flaming, this is not meant to malicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom