Espn = Dolphin Haters! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn = Dolphin Haters!

it's not sour grapes. yes the pats take advantage of opprtunities and are very well coached. but...

watching them play it always seems that stupid calls go their way and they always seem to happen when the game is on the line. i have not seen this team come out and JUST win a game outright. who have they put away this year?

new england always seems to be just inches better and that is frustrating for others to watch. in my mind it does not seem like the patriots are truely a good team and dominate every sunday. hence the appearance they are lucky. eventually luck will run out and talent will prevail. this week i think miami is more talented and should win.

but we'll see after the game sunday.

sour grapes.....PLEASE.

Originally posted by Section126
blah blah blah

more crap being spewed by another genius Patsfan

Another intelligent post....good job!

Originally posted by Driven
Here is a great example of "Luck" and what you do with it

The Dolphins are in OT and they are on their (can't really remember) 45 yard line. Feidler throws a 30 yard pass down the sideline. Chambers (I think) comes down with it, but his first football touch out bounds. The refs did not see it. They run a few plays and are ready for a 38 yard feildgoal.

Well yes, Mare misses it. The Dolphins did not take advantage of a lucky break. You have to make plays when opportunities present themselves. The next play was 82 yard bomb by the pats to win it.

The pats took advantage of an opportunity. That is the difference between the Dolphins and the Pats this year. Not luck.

So stop with the sour grapes.

Easy on the flaming, this is not meant to malicious.

You dont remember that game. The Pats TD didnt come off the missed FG. It came off a fiedler interception.

Originally posted by stan marino
I think we'll beat the pats this sunday, but thats my opinion. Anyone saying it wont be a close game and doesnt give either team a chance to win are dead wrong. The last two games have gone into overtime, and one of those was an ice cold winter game in NE. It should be a great game on sunday. Go Fins.

Well put!

Originally posted by LoXiN

You dont remember that game. The Pats TD didnt come off the missed FG. It came off a fiedler interception.

The genius flubs his facts again.

sometimes its to easy.

Hey Loxin, remember that you are dealing with "driven" he is a little slow.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
it's not sour grapes. yes the pats take advantage of opprtunities and are very well coached. but...

watching them play it always seems that stupid calls go their way and they always seem to happen when the game is on the line. i have not seen this team come out and JUST win a game outright. who have they put away this year?

new england always seems to be just inches better and that is frustrating for others to watch. in my mind it does not seem like the patriots are truely a good team and dominate every sunday. hence the appearance they are lucky. eventually luck will run out and talent will prevail. this week i think miami is more talented and should win.

but we'll see after the game sunday.

sour grapes.....PLEASE.

I can see were you are coming from. By the way they cruched the cowgirls, a shutout is dominating a team, they pasted the Pats 50 yard line 3 times the whole game. Talent wise the teams are pretty even, so I think the game will come down to what we just said.

We will see. Should be great game.

Talent wise the teams are not even, Miami has much more talent. They just don't always work as a team. But you can't compare the talent.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Talent wise the teams are not even, Miami has much more talent. They just don't always work as a team. But you can't compare the talent.

I disagree when it come to starters Miami has more big name players but overall depth and talent I think that advantage goes to New England, being able to overcome starting 42 diffrent players that itself is an impressive stat.

Originally posted by pats4life

Yep that is what is going we have paid the Refs off, I must have forgotten we have one of the highest penalty totals in football this year! LOL Come on you can do better than! LOL

thats cus rodney harrsion plays for you.:lol:

Wow, someone from ESPN (Mark Schlereth) actually picked the Fins. :eek:

If Berman picks the Pats, we will win. :)

12-0 is not dominating....Dallas still could have gotten back into that game....

Hoge and Golic are picking the Fins also. They're starting to see the light.

They are saying that on a slick surface Rickys quick stepping balanced style of running makes him hard to catch and tackle. I would say after looking at rickys stats in the snow against bills and pats games last year they might be on to something. Then again we blew those games

Originally posted by LoXiN

Originally posted by Section126
The genius flubs his facts again.

sometimes its to easy.

Hey Loxin, remember that you are dealing with "driven" he is a little slow.

Guys, it doesn't matter. What's important is......we got a few breaks and had a great chance to win. We peed the bed. And New England took advantage of it.

And THAT has been the difference between the two teams. New England has taken advantage of the 2nd/3rd chances they've gotten. The Phins have let a few get away.

Back
Top Bottom