Espn = Dolphin Haters! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn = Dolphin Haters!

Re: Re: Espn = Dolphin Haters!

Originally posted by pats4life

What are you talking about, he has an opinion on the game, just because he thinks the Pats are going to win and let me remind that most people do think that!

Hum do YOU know the definition of the word OVERCONFIDENCE ?

The Patsies have been winning but the term UGLY is mild in comparison on how they have done it !

Give me a break ,, if McGinest and Law don't take their que in one of the most obvious bad acting ploys to get their team a timeout that ANYONE has ever tried or seen in the NFL,, the Colts score on the momentum alone !!!

You Patsie fans can spin it any way you want to ..... The truth is that the Dolphins have won 3 straight games,, and their last win was against the (statistically) best defense in the NFL on THEIR turf..

So just admit that you are very very VERY concerned about this game and all the ("December woes etc..) cannot hide that as a FACT !!!!

:shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

ESPN , the E.xtra S.tupid P.erson's N.etwork . Those rentboys work for Disney, and of course everything they say is slanted to the Pats.
The only way to outplay luck is execute plays. And that is the heart of the thread.
Run Ricky Run. The key to the game is the Pats big DT who was aquired from the Bears and is coming back into his prime just in time for bad weather run heavy December home games. Can the Phins control his spot of the line and prevent them from overloading/stunting off his spot?
Wanny has a lot demons to face- the coaching rap he is looking to shed, the December problems his team has in recent times, and excorcising the once emerging QB controversy.
It is time to make it happen. Good Luck.

The Ricky style can work yes indeed, he was decent in snow during college as well(rare games he played for such), the guy can use blocks and run with patience.

I missed the game this year, The one and only reason the pats were even in the game last year was b/c, We ran Ricky all over them in the first half and after half time when we really needed the ball control we went away from the run and started going 3 and out and wanny and norv let them back in the game.

Bad Muck... Quote within a Quote...
Anyways I agree I didnt mean to be rude. I just wanted to point out his error and expose him for being a typical Pats fan (uneducated).

I hate Pats fans almost as much as Bills and Jets fans (still not decided on whose fans I hate most) and I've been lip from alot of em this week. Just figure its time to give some back.

Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe was saying that Pats are fortunate to be in the position they are. He admits they are not a 10-2 team.

Back
Top Bottom