ESPN: Kiper's Updated Mock Draft for Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Kiper's Updated Mock Draft for Dolphins

100 percent truth. Except that Stills is considered a 2 -- which is even worse. Landry in no way is a 2 WR b/c he's simply not a boundary WR. He may be 2 on the depth chart but not on the field.

Which means that Miami is far weaker at WR than many on here think. Miami is in the spot that it's been for years. If 1 WR goes down, we're left with a bunch of number 3 level WRs trying to fill roles they simply are not designed to fill.

LD

I think Stills is more a slot WR, so is Landry and so is Whalen. So we have 3 slot WRs and 1 boundary WR in Parker and an unknown WR in Hazel.

I agree...we lose a WR like Landry or Parker and we become a much, much weaker group at the WR spot. But hey...we saved a lot of money by not re-signing Matthews and now we can spend a draft pick on a WR among a group that's the slowest draft class in more than a decade. Yay for us! lol

Landry is a football player and a very good one. It makes me laugh when armchair GMs label him a slot receiver. He is a talented and versatile WR who can play any WR position.

While I agree we don't have the best depth at WR, I think drafting a WR in the 3rd round is not a luxury we have right now. We just have to hope Stills and Hazel can continue to develop and step up in a new system.

Great, let's start with a undersized LB....

As far as need at WR....I've said before that until we solve our OL issues and either Tannehill becomes a LOT better or we get a decent running game, we can add 2-3 All Pro WRs and it will not matter much.

Kiper lol
Darron Lee I wouldn't hate but Xavien Howard = barf ... and no thanks on that WR in the 3rd. Much better WR's further down, IMO. Other holes to fill.

I gotta watch some more film. Because I cant see how Darron Lee go ahead of Reggie Ragland.

Kiper lol
Darron Lee I wouldn't hate but Xavien Howard = barf ... and no thanks on that WR in the 3rd. Much better WR's further down, IMO. Other holes to fill.

xavien howards tape is just plum awful...he's either off balance or cooked

I gotta watch some more film. Because I cant see how Darron Lee go ahead of Reggie Ragland.

I'd take rags over lee.

Rags may not have the distance lee does, but the area he does cover he completely owns. I wasn't big on rags before but he's grown on me, he's a baller.

I remember when i was super high on Boreland and everyone told me he couldn't cover enough space in the NFL, wasn't athletic enough, etc etc.

And his rookie year he was rated #1 linebacker in the NFL.

if you are talking corner at 42 the only one I think you can consider is artie burns...hes got great ball skills and length but boy is that kid raw and I seriously doubt you can expect week 1 starter...the only two corners im comfortable projecting as week 1 boundary corner starters in our scheme would be Hargreaves and apple...after that ehhh

1. DB
2. DE
3. S
4. OG
5. LB
6. WR
7. RB

Fill in the name of the player that you want

Back
Top Bottom