ESPN: Kiper's Updated Mock Draft for Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Kiper's Updated Mock Draft for Dolphins

If Treadwell is best player on the board in Rd2 I take him. Honestly same thing with Robert Nkemdiche in Rd 1. Never turn away from a blue chipper.

I think Stills is more a slot WR, so is Landry and so is Whalen. So we have 3 slot WRs and 1 boundary WR in Parker and an unknown WR in Hazel.

I agree...we lose a WR like Landry or Parker and we become a much, much weaker group at the WR spot. But hey...we saved a lot of money by not re-signing Matthews and now we can spend a draft pick on a WR among a group that's the slowest draft class in more than a decade. Yay for us! lol

I totally agree with that assessment.

HOWEVER, Stills was traded for as a replacement for Wallace. The team front office majorly saw him as a credible boundary WR. Wrong. big time wrong.

Hopefully the current front office can see the glaring truth...

LD

I totally agree with that assessment.

HOWEVER, Stills was traded for as a replacement for Wallace. The team front office majorly saw him as a credible boundary WR. Wrong. big time wrong.

Hopefully the current front office can see the glaring truth...

LD

Yep. Team optimally needs another outside receiver to pair with Parker which is why selecting treadwell wouldn't bother me as much as most. All things being equal, I'd rather have Matthews, Miller and our 8th over kiko, maxwell and the 13th. But that's been argued a bit already

Xavien Howard tape is not awful. Give me a break.

1. DB - Apple, Jackson, VHIII, Tavon Young in late rounds
2. DE - Dodd? Who knows, I really haven't looked at DE's. i really like Javon Hargrave at DT though.
3. S - Sean Davis
4. OG Germain Ifedi
5. LB Matakevich? Lee? Ragland? I like Deon Jones I think his name is. LSU guy.
6. WR Bralon Addison?
7. RB. CJ Prosise or Kenneth Dixon

Fill in the name of the player that you want

I try not to "fall in love" with guys before the draft because I know Miami won't take them and a team I hate will.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Xavien Howard tape is not awful. Give me a break.

Xavien Howard tape is barf. No break awarded.

I try not to "fall in love" with guys before the draft because I know Miami won't take them and a team I hate will.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Xavien Howard tape is barf. No break awarded.

Howard has some of the best ball skills in the draft. He is big. He is physical. Love the tools. He plays in a pass happy conference.

The thing with Howard is does he slip into the late 1?

I watched 6 xavien howard tapes and all 6 were flat terrible

If vance joseph makes a player out of that just call him the cb whisperer

Theres more missed tackles on will redmonds tape than i can count...looks like a zone scheme ideal fit corner to me

How does Kiper still have a job? This guy constantly gets it wrong each year! Magic Mike Mayock has been doing great and isn't perfect either. But he's got my respect when he picked Rodgers going to GB that draft. Nobody called that but him. He made some great anaysis on players as well. Best draft guy

If Treadwell is best player on the board in Rd2 I take him. Honestly same thing with Robert Nkemdiche in Rd 1. Never turn away from a blue chipper.

If Treadwell somehow falls to us in the second round we better not take more than 3 seconds to submit our card to the podium

He absolutely shouldnt. Just people becoming infatuated with off the field intangibles

When approx 40-50 snaps are played in sub packages, Lee becomes more valuable than other LB's restricted to a defense's base.

When approx 40-50 snaps are played in sub packages, Lee becomes more valuable than other LB's restricted to a defense's base.

you are only gonna be able to play in sub packages at that clip if you stop the run...which Miami hasn't been able to do in years

right now it's get Miami in base stay ahead of the sticks and tee off...only way that changes is if Alonso is a boss and we are more stout with the front 4

Back
Top Bottom