ESPN ON ACHANE - WHO IS ON DRUGS, ME OR THEM? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN ON ACHANE - WHO IS ON DRUGS, ME OR THEM?

I did say predraft I would have taken Duece Vaughn over Achane so I think I would take back that one if I could .

Achane has looked real good almost every time he runs or catches and runs

There just very positive lean, no wasted movement when he cuts up field, doesn’t get hit square, protects the ball really well, good strength and contact balance and the speed to burn.

I mean that’s a lot of good traits

I did say predraft I would have taken Duece Vaughn over Achane so I think I would take back that one if I could .

Achane has looked real good almost every time he runs or catches and runs

There just very positive lean, no wasted movement when he cuts up field, doesn’t get hit square, protects the ball really well, good strength and contact balance and the speed to burn.

I mean that’s a lot of good traits
I’d never even heard of the guy until the draft and I saw highlights. Was very impressed with his college (and preseason) performance.

Ill take the over on that, easily. calling it now, he will have at least one game this year with at least that many yards in total yards from scrimmage this year. And I will still believe this even if we do end up acquiring Dalvin Cook. Mostert is injury prone and getting old. And I think Achane fits more what Mike wants on offense than Jeff Wilson.
Meh

Well, the fact that Ahmed was out could have been an indication he would get touches.

No friggin way anyone could predict his numbers, though.
Ya know way. I drafted him as a late round flyer. I always thought he would make an impact, but not this soon (after camp injury). I always thought he was going to be a weapon that McDaniel was going to find ways to get him the ball, especially in the pass game.

sexy megan fox GIF

You guys fall in love and glorify players too quickly. There's too many players ahead of him and Tua likes to throw the ball to his receivers.
Kinda hard not to when he ran for 203 yards and played an awesome game but I do agree with you in some aspects of what you said. Just saying.

Can't believe so many don't watch college football 🏈
As I noted in another thread, I watch a lot of college football games. That is why after they drafted Achane I posted that I thought it was a great pick and one of the steals of the draft.

In fact I thought that other than BiJan Robinson, Achane was the second best running back in the 2023 draft.

As I noted in another thread, I watch a lot of college football games. That is why after they drafted Achane I posted that I thought it was a great pick and one of the steals of the draft.

In fact I thought that other than BiJan Robinson, Achane was the second best running back in the 2023 draft.
He was a steal and I'm surprised Nobody heard of him. Of course our scouts and coaching staff saw it.

Back
Top Bottom