ESPN Predictions for 07 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Predictions for 07

SEC West is locked up.

Sorry. :D

:tongue:

I would not get ****y. I mean Auburn always seems to field a good team. Arkansas lost some good people on denfense who bolted for the NFL. Plus they lost there best young WR and the best QB on the team. Ark should just put Darren Msfadden at QB and play that way. LSU should win the west tho. East is gunna be tough

It seems every fan on here cept me is a SEC fan, did i slip into the twilight zone? haha :D

You got your share of OSU fans here, at least thats what I would say, had they not been banned.

I was just about to say....the last time I saw OSU fans frequent the boards was b4 the National Championship

Did somehting happen that I am not aware of? :D

Hey there is Hurricane, Noles, USC, Rutgers, and whoever is doing great at the moment! :D

LMAO @ UK scoring 50 on Louisville. You heard it here first:

Kentucky will not be as good as everyone thinks they will and Louisville's defense will not be as bad as everyone thinks it will...

LMAO @ UK scoring 50 on Louisville. You heard it here first:

Kentucky will not be as good as everyone thinks they will and Louisville's defense will not be as bad as everyone thinks it will...

Thats not a shocking prediction

I honeslty dont hope WVU blows it this year. They have the offense, there defense needs to work alot!! and we have the coach, and long as we dont screw up. I see a BCS bowl game in our future. Maybe not the N/C game, but hopefully a BCS game

Back
Top Bottom