ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Mark Brunnel, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Charlie Gardner, JERRY RICE, Eddie George, Wayne Crebet, Peter Warrick, Joey Galloway, Rod Smith, and TY LAW.

Boy, this is going to be a bonanza.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a order of Brunnel with a side of Warrick(for kick returns).

Joey is getting up there in age and has never really lived up to expectation.

Warrick has come in full stride though. I'll take Warrick.

WR's P. Warrick and J. Galloway look like very nice possibilities.....

T. Law is awesome, but would be too expensive. Besides, we need offense....

I don't like, or want QB M. Brunell. He's too old, and he's never really done anything to impress me. His highest TD total in a season was 20. Jay could do that with better protection IMO....

I want a young gun in here. Who???....I don't know right now.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
we gonna have to add some "big names" of our own or we will not be signing anyone, of course Griese s/b on that list

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I don't like, or want QB M. Brunell. He's too old, and he's never really done anything to impress me. His highest TD total in a season was 20. Jay could do that with better protection IMO....

I want a young gun in here. Who???....I don't know right now.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Fiedler is only One year younger than Brunnel BTW.

Stop saying he is too old Blitz......he's not.

Garcia is older BTW.

What about Crebet. I hate the guy but h has always lit us up, so he must be pretty good.

hmmm.. if galloway gets cut do you think keyshawn ends up in dallas?

Originally posted by Section126
Stop saying he is too old Blitz......he's not.

He's too old....:tongue:

Just because you've got some kind of love affair with Brunell, doesn't mean the rest of us have to have one as well....:lol: :lol:

I don't want an old, beat-up QB who is only capable of throwing 20 TD's a season. That's weak....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

I'm not sure that we can afford any of those guys.We have to get under the cap first and that'll be hard enough. At the most, we might be able to get 1 or 2 free agents but not the big names imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I don't want an old, beat-up QB who is only capable of throwing 20 TD's a season. That's weak....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:
Yea - cuz Fiedler always throws at least 30...

Back
Top Bottom