ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

Brunell only threw 20 TDs because they have Fred Taylor to hand the ball to.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I don't want an old, beat-up QB who is only capable of throwing 20 TD's a season. That's weak....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

You are in the extreme Minority here.........:lol:

He seems to be the overwhelming choice here.........

IT'S A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's ntalking about cutting Madison? I highly doubt that they'd just cut him. Pat's the better of the 2 but Sam's still good too and he's going nowhere.

Ozzy rules!!

up the irons!!

IMO...Brunell would be an upgrade from Feebler for sure!!!

I bet that Feebler has 20 overthrown passes to wide open receivers!!!

I'd take 20 td's over 20 missed opportunities!!!

The simple fact is that it's not that Brunell is all that great - it's just that's he's probably the best available option for this team as far as a vet QB goes.

As for money for Brunell, If we cut Fiedler and Greasy that shoul dbe MORE than enough to compensate Brunell, Then we can use the rest of the $$ to pay our young drafted QB who will be 3rd behind the Sagemeister.

But dont forget about OLINE OLINE OLINE!

Originally posted by Section126

You are in the extreme Minority here.........:lol:

He seems to be the overwhelming choice here.........

IT'S A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it???....:confused:

I'm not so sure about that. I think the majority here just wants someone other than QB J. Fielder. It doesn't even really seem to matter who....

Right now, QB M. "Brunell" isn't the only veteran QB on our radar screen, and considering the Bills, Bucs, and Skins have expressed some interest, I highly doubt he'll end up here....

What, are we going to go into a bidding war over him???...

That would be very foolish for a QB who's got maybe two or three years left in his career tops. The more teams that show interest in him, the worse it gets for us, and the more money he'll demand....

He's not worth going into battle for IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I'd rather have Fiedler than Lucas.

I would not mind finding out what Sage could do...I wish they gave him a shot to play vs. the Jets but Wanny wanted to save his azz and played all of his starters.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Is it???....:confused:

I'm not so sure about that. I think the majority here just wants someone other than QB J. Fielder. It doesn't even really seem to matter who....

Right now, QB M. "Brunell" isn't the only veteran QB on our radar screen, and considering the Bills, Bucs, and Skins have expressed some interest, I highly doubt he'll end up here....

What, are we going to go into a bidding war over him???...

That would be very foolish for a QB who's got maybe two or three years left in his career tops. The more teams that show interest in him, the worse it gets for us, and the more money he'll demand....

He's not worth going into battle for IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I would call this:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?threadid=30785

a landslide.

I would rather have me than feidler, and I suck. I weigh 300 pounds! :fatman: :lol:

Originally posted by aquaman
hmmm.. if galloway gets cut do you think keyshawn ends up in dallas?

I think they might give Antonio Bryant a shot at starting.

feidler can go be an extra hobbit on a new lotr movie for all i care.

Originally posted by Section126

The talk here is that he will except a paycut although they still might want to cut him......(Fat Hank source)

maybe thats what they were talking to detroit about. will give you a cheaper sam for your second rounder.:D

Back
Top Bottom