ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

Originally posted by Danny
who's ntalking about cutting Madison? I highly doubt that they'd just cut him. Pat's the better of the 2 but Sam's still good too and he's going nowhere.

Ozzy rules!!

up the irons!!

if they restructure a nice deal, dont be surprised. either way, your going to have to restructure dudes, other wise, dont expect any FA.

Originally posted by Section126

I would call this:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?threadid=30785

a landslide.

What, based on a whole 35 votes????....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry 126, but I highly doubt that number qualifies for a landslide.....

Go find some other polls, some that have more than 35 Phinz fans voting on the subject. That might help you crusade....

I'm not interested in joining your "Brunell" campaign though. I would also think that someone who wants him so much would at least be able to spell his name correctly....:lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
phinphan13...maybe your could take TimBo's spot???

Where do I sign, I am cheap! (and easy)

Feidler likely won't be the starter if Marino has anything to say about it, though it is Rick's final say. Marino thought Huard, was better than Fieldler, and that says alot. I does anybody know what Sage can do I don't think I have ever seen him throw a ball, is a moron that can't understand a playbook or can he just not throw, either way they should give the guy a chance or throw to the wind. Best bet is to draft someone like Rivers or Losman, and let Feidler or Sage start this year, unless by some miracle Brad Johnson gets cut and we can afford, since he has already worked with Turner in Washington, so he could get up to speed quickly.

Cut Madison, and use the cap space to sign Law to a contract that is good for him, but fits into Madison's cap savings.

Actually, I think the Pats will work with Law first to adjust his cap #.

Definitely like Brunell or Johnson and Warrick!

If Warrick comes available - you have to take a SERIOUS look at him. He would be a huge threat opposite Chambers. If we don't, we are foolish. But, Warrick may try to get big $$$ like his buddy Laverneus Coles - we can't afford that - more likely the Raiders will go after him and sign him.

Well for your sigining bonus...how about a year supply of kitkat bars...or your choice of chocolate bars...then we'll pay you $150 for every solo-tackle and $50 for every split tackle...$250 for every sack and $150 for every split sack...$100 for every QB pressure...$250 for a rb tackle behind the line of scrimage!!!

Think about it and get back to me!!!

You can help us get under the cap bro!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

What, based on a whole 35 votes????....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry 126, but I highly doubt that number qualifies for a landslide.....

Go find some other polls, some that have more than 35 Phinz fans voting on the subject. That might help you crusade....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

How bout this one?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

Is 7585 votes enough for ya?

Again..........IT IS A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Well for your sigining bonus...how about a year supply of kitkat bars...or your choice of chocolate bars...then we'll pay you $150 for every solo-tackle and $50 for every split tackle...$250 for every sack and $150 for every split sack...$100 for every QB pressure...$250 for a rb tackle behind the line of scrimage!!!

Think about it and get back to me!!!

You can help us get under the cap bro!!!

I am more of a steak and potato guy. Keep the chocolate, but I will need some frosty hops and barly between quarters. :drinkers:

Originally posted by dolphan39
we gonna have to add some "big names" of our own or we will not be signing anyone, of course Griese s/b on that list

You said big names, Griese doesn't qualify...:cool:

Okay...how bout a year supply of your choice of beef...and potato's...

Peter Warrick is a good #2 WR and a very good PR, I'd LOVE to have him here! I'd prefer him over Galloway mainly because of age and health.

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

If Warrick comes available - you have to take a SERIOUS look at him. He would be a huge threat opposite Chambers. If we don't, we are foolish. But, Warrick may try to get big $$$ like his buddy Laverneus Coles - we can't afford that - more likely the Raiders will go after him and sign him.

Believe me.. with 10 yards a catch(off the top of my head from the last time I checked his stats), Chad Johnson attracting double coverage, and Owens/Jackson/Smith free agents, he doesn't have a shot at big money.

We should be able to get Warrick for a decent price.

You guys are usually good for signing an over the hill big name player. Jerry Rice could be the pick up this year.

Originally posted by Section126

You are in the extreme Minority here.........:lol:

He seems to be the overwhelming choice here.........

IT'S A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that but how many did Fiedler have???
How about Delhoume (sp)? One was our starter and the other is in the SB.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom