ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st." | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

Fin-atic: And because Brunell will be handing the ball to Ricky Williams at least 100 times more than he did to Taylor, Brunell will throw MORE touchdowns here? :confused:

Originally posted by Brad528
The Lions dont have a pick untill 6th @#$@ @#$#@ if they just would have lost to the Rams on the last week they would be in the top 3

Wake up. You know how hard it would be to trade Madison? Madison and O-Gun for the Lions' pick? This ain't Madden..

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

He's too old....:tongue:

Just because you've got some kind of love affair with Brunell, doesn't mean the rest of us have to have one as well....:lol: :lol:

I don't want an old, beat-up QB who is only capable of throwing 20 TD's a season. That's weak....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

Yet you support Fee Fee who is one year younger, gets no respect from ANY defense we play, has more health issues than Brunell and has thrown how many TD's a season?????

:rolleyes: Unreal!

Originally posted by Section126

How bout this one?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

Is 7585 votes enough for ya?

Again..........IT IS A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You call 36.5% of the vote a landslide???.....:lol: :lol:

That's not even half of the voting %....

Not even 50% would be considered a landslide IMO. A "landslide" is when the other candidates have NO SHOT at winning the voting race. With QB J. Garcia at 22.8% of the vote, and K. Warner at 21.4%, I can't see what kind of logic leads you to believe that MB is the leader by a landslide....

If he can gain over 50%, he's in control of the race. Until then, it's anyones game....

126, I want to give you some props for your determination. You're making a fine MB campaign manager. You seem to have just what it takes to make the Phinz fans beileve you. Campaign managers are well know to stretch the truth. Keep it up, you're doing a fine job of that.....

Until MB has won the vote {which is far from over}, your "landslide" case hold no water....Sorry.

PHINZ RULE!!!:D

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Yet you support Fee Fee who is one year younger, gets no respect from ANY defense we play, has more health issues than Brunell and has thrown how many TD's a season?????

:rolleyes: Unreal!

When, {this offseason} have I supported Fielder???..

You must have me confused with someone else. I've been hoping for a new QB ever since the end of the season....

Not QB M. Brunell though.:D

I suppose QB M. Brunell doesn't have any health issues???....

In 11 years as an NFL QB, he's only finished a full season twice. Is that what fans are calling a healthy QB these days??..

His best season was in 1996 {nearly 10 years ago}, where he threw 19TD's and 20 INT's. WOW!!!!.....I'm impressed. Better make sure we get this guy before the Pats trade QB T. Brady for him....:lol: :lol: :lol:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

He is ahead by 14 points........

One question......If you win an election by 14 points, what do you call it?

He is ahead by 14 points........

One question......If you win an election by 14 points, what do you call it?

When the election is over, and M. Brunell still has a 14 point lead, then you can call it what you want. The campaign has just begun, and is far from over. I think you should keep that in mind.....

You're simply counting your chickens too soon.....

PS. QB M. Brunell is actually starting to lose ground. In earlier polls, he was ahead by a nice margin. He's starting to slip now with these other teams getting involved....

In 11 years as an NFL QB, he's only finished a full season twice. Is that what fans are calling a healthy QB these days??..

His best season was in 1996 {nearly 10 years ago}, where he threw 19TD's and 20 INT's. WOW!!!!.....I'm impressed. Better make sure we get this guy before the Pats trade QB T. Brady for him....:lol: :lol: :lol:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!!

That's it Blitz.....stop lying....that season you posted was his WORST, not his best.......

As far as "finishing" a full season....he has finished all his seasons......I think you mean: "played a full season, only twice, which is very misleading." HE HAS MISSED 7 GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO INJURY! Fiedler has missed how many in the last two years?

What are you talking about?

Here are his stats, judge for yourself....

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1032

BTW, look at the game he played against that defense you love so much Blitz........Look at his stats from his game at Carolina this year....yeah.....he's washed up!!! :roflmao:

23-27 85.2% comp. 272 yards 2 td's 0 int's

Re: ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

Mark Brunnel, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Charlie Gardner, JERRY RICE, Eddie George, Wayne Crebet, Peter Warrick, Joey Galloway, Rod Smith, and TY LAW.

Boy, this is going to be a bonanza.

Love to land Warrick.

That's it Blitz.....stop lying....that season you posted was his WORST, not his best.......

As far as "finishing" a full season....he has finished all his seasons......I think you mean: "played a full season, only twice, which is very misleading." HE HAS MISSED 7 GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO INJURY! Fiedler has missed how many in the last two years?

What are you talking about?

Here are his stats, judge for yourself....

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1032

Finished or played???....What's the difference???....

QB M. Brunell has missed a total of 24 games in his 11 year career. How many were due to injury doesn't even matter. Hell, he missed 13 games just this year!!!

Injured or not, he was not QBing the Jags this year. If he couldn't hold onto his starting job in Jacksonville, how's he going to keep it anywhere else??? Some say that he wasn't even injured this year at all. What does that say about a HC's conifdence in his abilities....very little IMO.

When HC's make the change at QB from veteran to rookie, you know something isn't right. JDR made that change, and I don't think he regrets it either. He could have just started BL for a couple of weeks, and then let MB go back to the starter, but why bother when the starter isn't as productive as the rookie???....

That tells me one thing. If we can draft QB P. Rivers, a rookie, why go and spend needed $$$ on a veteran who isn't going to be any better??? He couldn't beat out BL in Jax, so how's he going to out gun a hungry Rivers???

PS. I'm not going to compare J. Fielder to M. Brunell. I'll compare MB to all of the QB's in the NFL....

Anyone is an upgrade compared to Fielder.....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!! YES TO RIVERS!!!!:evil:

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

BTW, look at the game he played against that defense you love so much Blitz........Look at his stats from his game at Carolina this year....yeah.....he's washed up!!! :roflmao:

23-27 85.2% comp. 272 yards 2 td's 0 int's

Yeah, JDR was so impressed, he benched him....:roflmao:

:monkeyr: NO TO BRUNELL!!!:nana:

YES TO RIVERS!!!!:thewave:

GO PHINZ!!!:eek:

Dude, everybody knows that Leftwich came in because they wanted to go with a younger guy.....they weren't going to win...so they gave him experience.....BTW, he was reduced to "partime status right after that performance against Carolina.......it had nothing to do with his overall performance......

Finished or played???....What's the difference???....

QB M. Brunell has missed a total of 24 games in his 11 year career. How many were due to injury doesn't even matter. Hell, he missed 13 games just this year!!!

Injured or not, he was not QBing the Jags this year. If he couldn't hold onto his starting job in Jacksonville, how's he going to keep it anywhere else??? Some say that he wasn't even injured this year at all. What does that say about a HC's conifdence in his abilities....very little IMO.

When HC's make the change at QB from veteran to rookie, you know something isn't right. JDR made that change, and I don't think he regrets it either. He could have just started BL for a couple of weeks, and then let MB go back to the starter, but why bother when the starter isn't as productive as the rookie???....

That tells me one thing. If we can draft QB P. Rivers, a rookie, why go and spend needed $$$ on a veteran who isn't going to be any better??? He couldn't beat out BL in Jax, so how's he going to out gun a hungry Rivers???

PS. I'm not going to compare J. Fielder to M. Brunell. I'll compare MB to all of the QB's in the NFL....

Anyone is an upgrade compared to Fielder.....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!! YES TO RIVERS!!!!:evil:

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

This was a pretty dumb post Blitz......HE MISSED 7 GAMES DUE TO INJURY IN HIS CAREER....PERIOD.....

Read your own post....it is all a$$-backwards........are you sure you want to leave that post up?

Are you really serious with what you posted?

Back
Top Bottom