ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st." | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN report: "Big names to be cut on March 1st."

I don't think the Patriots would be foolish enough to cut Law. They'll work something out becuase if they don't you know right where he's headed, BUFFALO to rejoin Milloy.

It would do both teams a great deal of good we could just keep Buckley in to replace sam he dosent get burnt deep as much as madison anyways. Plus it would make the Lions defense alot better

Originally posted by Da 'Fins
Cut Madison, and use the cap space to sign Law to a contract that is good for him, but fits into Madison's cap savings.

& save just about $2M, it's not worth it. Law isn't much of an upgrade over Madison anyway.

Originally posted by Brad528
We need to trade Wally and Sam to Detroit for there first rounder and try to get Ben or Eli

Impossible is NEXT to that!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Peter Warrick is a good #2 WR and a very good PR, I'd LOVE to have him here! I'd prefer him over Galloway mainly because of age and health.

What aboput Bruce? I thought he was an option. If so I would love him!!!

Originally posted by dreadlockera

What aboput Bruce? I thought he was an option. If so I would love him!!!

Bruce is an option, but if we're going for a WR then he would be a secondary option. Guys like Darrell Jackson are probably at the top of our wish list. Then you have cheaper/young receivers like a Peter Warrick if he becomes available.

There are plenty of options, which is why we shouldn't rush into signing a WR. Unlike last year where we SHOULD'VE rushed into signing Ike Hilliard.

Originally posted by SMadison29

& save just about $2M, it's not worth it. Law isn't much of an upgrade over Madison anyway.

He ain't worth what he is being pay anyways..

The Lions dont have a pick untill 6th @#$@ @#$#@ if they just would have lost to the Rams on the last week they would be in the top 3

Originally posted by Brad528
The Lions dont have a pick untill 6th @#$@ @#$#@ if they just would have lost to the Rams on the last week they would be in the top 3

Careful with the name calling before you get banned. Besides I don't see anyone on here disputing the fact that the Lions pick 6th.

Just goes to show how inept ESPN is. I swear, for as big a network with as many "expert" employees as they have....they should have more of a clue.

Didn't Gruden say Brad was their QB PERIOD?

Nice try (yet again) ESPN......you still suck!

I also don't think Peter Warrick will get cut either. He just started to come on this year & his cap number can't be too high because his base salary is just over $2M.

Hope Ty Law signs with the Jets,just to P off the pats fans and we can hear how he was washed up anyways.

Ummm wtf??? Rod Smith getting cut from the broncos? I dont think so, hes the best WR on the team...Joey galloway??? Peter Warrick?? I dont think the bengels would be stupid enough to let him go. IS this for real? because if so these teams are retarded and ill definately take warrick and smith.

By the way, my birthday just so happens to be MARCH 1st!!!!!! What a great birthday present if we can get a couple of these guys!!!

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Ummm wtf??? Rod Smith getting cut from the broncos? I dont think so, hes the best WR on the team...Joey galloway??? Peter Warrick?? I dont think the bengels would be stupid enough to let him go. IS this for real? because if so these teams are retarded and ill definately take warrick and smith.
there are loads of guys out there w/back loaded contracts like Griese and Jay have with us. Those guys will either get new contracts or be cut

Back
Top Bottom