ESPN: Reports Dolphins Dominate Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Reports Dolphins Dominate Defense

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
ESPN: Sportscenter reports that the Dolphins Defense is dominating Cam Cameron's Offense at training camp, They are not allowing any open passes etc.

When our Offense is able to handle our Defense, then I'll be satisfied with our Offense.

Maybe our O should play our 2nd string D to build a rhythm. That way they can get better before facing a D that would make any O look bad.

it seems to me that after playing this D# that are O# will be able to score on most of the top half of te league this year.

When your offense can handle your defense, you should be worried about your defense.
Cam mentioned that in an interview a couple days ago. He did say it was difficult to assess sometimes when you are playing your O against your D.

Me not worried. Offense is much more difficult to play because there is more thinking/executing going on.

Look for good things come Aug. 25 Tampa Bay preseason game.

Our 2nd string defense maybe better than our 1st.

That makes no sense, if they were better than the 1st they would be starting. Unless I got that wrong and you said our 2nd string D is better than our 1st string O. And honesty if thats the case then the entire O should be cut now, cause that would be pathetic, not that many good players on defensive bench that would warrant a domination by the D.

Back
Top Bottom