ESPN: Reports Dolphins Dominate Defense | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Reports Dolphins Dominate Defense

Now come on. Not only will the Bills drop 30+ on us twice, imagine what's in store for teams that don't have as good a defense as us! I mean JP Friggin' Losman! The Second Coming of Peyton Manning! And don't forget that offensive line! Not everyone can overpay for slightly above average talent like that! And don't forget Marshawn Lynch, the next Thurman Thomas! And there's a rumor they may even employ a 2nd receiver to go along with Lee Evans!

I know you're being sarcastic...But JP Losman actually did look like Peyton Manning against us last year. It was pathetic. he torched us, so to be talking smack about him is wrong.

Less points or yards?

The points stat seems really misleading to me, if we play NE this year, we want to deny Brady Moss Welker Stallworth time on the field, so we may not score points, but as long as we can eat up the clock on Offense, that would be a good strategy to deal with them.

Brand new offense with rookies on the oline verses a top flight defense in TC?

Of course the offense won't look great yet, and as for Trent Green's lack of mobility and a leaky oline, personally I want to see John Beck take the field this year.

I know you're being sarcastic...But JP Losman actually did look like Peyton Manning against us last year. It was pathetic. he torched us, so to be talking smack about him is wrong.

No, it isn't. Losman played well last year, but he's not an elite QB yet. And until and if that time comes, and the Bills actually do average 30 pts a game against us, I'll be as sarcastic as I like, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom