Espn reports on Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn reports on Boston

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Espn news has reported that David Boston of the San Diego Chargers has been given by the Chargers permisson to seek a trade. Hopefully Miami trades for him.

Finally someone on the market that actually has Ties to our team and not one of the teams we are competing against, For the right price this would be a great risk for us to take.

man thank goodness...was startin to wonder if we ran out of rumors....this one will keep us all busy for a day or two....whew!!!

You know thats the great thing about the FA period. You never know who will pop up next for your team to grab.

Bwahahahaha! Yes! Please

Edit: Enjoy the Depths of the Sea forum. That's where you'll live from now on.

Muck

Re: Bwahahahaha! Yes! Please

Originally posted by FinzBlough
oh, man...this would just be the perfect icing on the Miami joke of a team i mean cake.

Just give in to the Patriots. You know you're not going to beat us. Two Lombardis in 3 years. Sweepin' the Fins like so much dust under the carpet of their collective ego.

Boston will blow up in your face unless his face blows up first.

God I love the Dolphin's front office.

:nesucks:

Boston had a cocaine problem last year. I'd be leery of bringing him to Miami.

Geez, anything more then a 3rd for this bum is excessive.

I realize you overpaid a tad for AJ, but at least he doesn't have baggage and/or huge injury risk.

He won't be the first one....who cares what you do off the field as long as you get it done on the field. Give him a tryout and if he ruins it, cut him.

Back
Top Bottom